100+ to lose

Options
Hi there, my name is Kelly. I am looking for friends that are fighting the battle of losing major amounts of weight. Why? Because no one understands the struggles quite like someone going through the same things. I am looking to lose 180 pounds total, and I'm 35 pounds down already.

I log EVERYTHING and workout a few times each week.

Let's be friends!! :)

Replies

• toridehaven
    Options
    Hi Kelly, I am in the same boat except I am not as diligent as you are with logging in. Maybe we can be friends, your dilligence may just give me the kick I need. I need to lose 100+ pounds at this point!
  • kjf1982
    kjf1982 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I sent you a Friend Request. :)
  • JohnBG123
    JohnBG123 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi Kelly,
    I'm in the same boat. Thank God its a big boat:laugh: . I track everything also. You are right no one really understands untill they walk in our shoes. Hang in there. Add me as a friend if you like.
    John
  • elle2bee
    elle2bee Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi Kelly. I need to lose 100. I lost 45 at one point and in the past 8 months gained it all back plus 5. I also track, but haven't been very good at it lately. Good luck to you.
  • rachelgoutos
    Options
    Would love to be friends with you all! Feel free to add me :-)
  • MistieWalters
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to MFP and I'm in the same situation. At 24, I'm tired of being 'too big' to enjoy things... like health and bikini's! Lol.. I'm looking for new motivational friends too!! I'm just starting out, and I have a long way to go.. but I'll get there some day :)
  • cupcakesnomore
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have lost 94lbs but have 40-50lbs left to go (about). I know what it's like to be starting out, I have an open diary and I try to be supportive as much as I can. :)
  • LaCubana9
    LaCubana9 Posts: 112
    Options
    Just wanna let you guys know, you're gonna rock this thing out!!!!!!! I'm down 99.5 lbs with 24 lbs to go (from 264 - 164.5 lbs. Final goal is at 140 lbs)! Just remember, slow & steady wins the race & don't commit to anything you can't stick with for the rest of your lives! Find an exercise that you can actually LOVE! Don't dip too low in calories (I'm losing while eating 1800 - 2100 calories a day and I'm at 164.5 lbs). Read up some EatMore2WeighLess.com! Also Barbellsandbeakers.com and scoobysworkshop.com were a great help. We're gonna win this thing!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Just wanna let you guys know, you're gonna rock this thing out!!!!!!! I'm down 99.5 lbs with 24 lbs to go (from 264 - 164.5 lbs. Final goal is at 140 lbs)! Just remember, slow & steady wins the race & don't commit to anything you can't stick with for the rest of your lives! Find an exercise that you can actually LOVE! Don't dip too low in calories (I'm losing while eating 1800 - 2100 calories a day and I'm at 164.5 lbs). Read up some EatMore2WeighLess.com! Also Barbellsandbeakers.com and scoobysworkshop.com were a great help. We're gonna win this thing!

Your so awesome :)
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I also have 100+ lbs to lose. We can do it!!
  • celewis2011
    celewis2011 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Hi Kelly
    I am Carrie , I am 322 pounds and GW is 185 but thats just to start. feel free to add me as this is a life change , I will be here for the rest of my life , anyone else can feel free to add me as well , we all can do this together !!!
  • Dianazp12
    Dianazp12 Posts: 4
    Options
    I am in on this too!! I know it will help with motivation-
  • mscountrygirl39456
    mscountrygirl39456 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Amanda and I have 130 more lbs to lose, add .me
  • jackiefrost33
    Options
    Any one is free to add me. We all need motivation and support and them more we have the better!!! We all can rock this out!!
  • shed50kg
    shed50kg Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You can add me, and anyone else is also welcome to add me.

I am looking to lose 110 lbs.

Weight loss has been very slow for me, only lost 9lbs in 3 months. Any tips from you guys on what I am doing wrong would be helpful ; - )
  • Alatariel2002
    Alatariel2002 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have well over 100lbs to lose. I am a daily logger and I try my best to motivate, support, and encourage. Add me if you want :)
  • anonoymous1
    anonoymous1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I've lost 58 pounds since 2011. I am about half way.
  • devbox
    devbox Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!
  • aprila71
    aprila71 Posts: 2
    Options
    My name is April I am trying to lose 200 lbs it's going to be a hard journey but I will do this good luck on your journey as well.:smile:
  • nwg74
    nwg74 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    The important thing is to stay positive. Forget the big end goal but try to achieve smaller reachable goals (either by weight on the scale or exercise). As time goes on, the end goal will not seem as far away. I have lost 202 pounds doing it this way over a couple of years. I have manage to maintain since March but would still like to eventually go down another 5 pounds.