Herbalife shakes are making me TOO full!!

Options
Can someone on Herbalife please help!! I am on my first day and I am doing the two shakes with one meal and 2 snacks. For my breakfast shake I use berries, greek yogurt, two scoops of the shake and one cup of almond milk. Can I say that not only is it MORE than the 8 ounces that I thought it was going to be (its the entire shaker) it fills me up! By the time I finish the shake and have a snack 3 hours later then my lunch shake I am full..

So I ask you guys..

A) is it ok to not finish the shake (my daily intake is 1750 a day)?

B) am I the only one who is soo full after only one shake?

P.S. I just started eating 4 meals a day every few hours to stay fueled.

I do bootcamp for an hour three days a week and cycling or hiking for cardio on the other two days.

Replies

• BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    Throw some peanut butter into your shakes to add calories. Problem deliciously solved.
  • nicolebeck89
    nicolebeck89 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have been using herbalife for a couple years and am a distributer!! Try not butting so much in the shake!! The yogurt plus the milk and berries is all a lot and the yogurt is probably what's putting it over the top!!!

Try doing two scoops of the shake mix, 8 0z of water and something ,else to add flavor!!

My favorites include 1/2 tablespoon chocolate pudding powder, vanilla extract ( extracts are usually calorie free), 1/2 peanut butter!!

All these things do not add more than 15 calories to the shake!!!
  • theknoxie
    theknoxie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    ill try that to change it up.. I'm new to the protein shake thing so new ways to make the shake are always welcomed.
  • theknoxie
    Options
    I have been using herbalife for a couple years and am a distributer!! Try not butting so much in the shake!! The yogurt plus the milk and berries is all a lot and the yogurt is probably what's putting it over the top!!!

Try doing two scoops of the shake mix, 8 0z of water and something ,else to add flavor!!

My favorites include 1/2 tablespoon chocolate pudding powder, vanilla extract ( extracts are usually calorie free), 1/2 peanut butter!!

All these things do not add more than 15 calories to the shake!!!

that sounds good too!! im taking all of these mixes and going to try it..

I feel like im always full!!

Thanks!!
  • nicolebeck89
    Options
    I am assuming you are blending them too!! If you just mix that all together it probably won't be good!! Lol

My all time favorite go to shake is
    2 scoops of shake mix, 8 oz of water, ice, 1 scoop of the other protein powder ( it's just pure protein), 1/2tablespoon chocolate pudding powder ( must be instant) and 1/2 tablespoon peanut butter!!!

Blend it to the consistency you like and enjoy :)
  • nicolebeck89
    Options
    Also I peeked at your food diary!! The way I suggested will drop your shakes from being almost 400 calories to only being 220 :) which leaves you more calories for snacks or your main meal!!!
  • theknoxie
    Options
    Also I peeked at your food diary!! The way I suggested will drop your shakes from being almost 400 calories to only being 220 :) which leaves you more calories for snacks or your main meal!!!

Yeah ill try that. My nutritionist said I need to take in 1750 calories to lose weight.. it's been really hard because I am used to not eating so much.. i am worried about putting my body into starvation and not losing any weight at all. So i've been putting all my calories into my shakes because dinner is pretty low in calories like my snacks..

I tried one banana and peanut butter (you saw my diary) i liked that.. i have to invest in the pudding powder.
  • abbyreciouz
    abbyreciouz Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    where do I get this shake?? I'm suffering with binging! I think this will solve my problem!
  • theknoxie
    Options
    where do I get this shake?? I'm suffering with binging! I think this will solve my problem!

Nicolebeck89 (on this thread) is a distributer of herbalife. Oh mix it with fruit and yogurt or the recipes above and you will NOT be binging at all :)
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options

It will do just the opposite...