Sports Bra at the Gym

Options
raychulj
raychulj Posts: 458 Member
So, today I was having a particularly good ab day. And since it's 113 out today and my gym has a crappy air conditioning system, I seriously thought about going in just my sports bra.
But for some reason I don't feel comfortable doing that. Am I just self conscious? Would nobody care?
Or would I look like an attention *kitten*? I know "who cares what other people think?" well apparently I do, so :p. I sincerely want to know the general opinion, what do you think of girls bearing their bellies at the gym?

Replies

• FearAnLoathingJ
    FearAnLoathingJ Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Doesn't bother me
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    If I looked decent in one and felt comfortable I would do it too. No biggie. I wouldn't consider that being an attention *kitten* (:
  • raychulj
    Options
    Well that's two votes for yes. I wish I could just take a poll lol
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    3 for yes. personally I wouldn't because I don't wanna stick to the machines, lol. but if I was doing cardio I would.
  • j6o4
    j6o4 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    just do it
  • raychulj
    Options
    3 for yes. personally I wouldn't because I don't wanna stick to the machines, lol. but if I was doing cardio I would.
    On the elliptical I felt like ripping my shirt off it was so hot and sticky! I think I found my next challenge.
  • raychulj
    Options
    just do it
    easy for you to say haha
  • j6o4
    j6o4 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    just do it
    easy for you to say haha

lol I do it all the time
  • raychulj
    Options
    just do it
    easy for you to say haha

lol I do it all the time
    lol nice
  • mperrott2205
    mperrott2205 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Do it. Girls wear skimpy shorts, sports bras, tight fitted leggings etc etc all the time in gyms. Personally, I don't care because I'm there for me.
  • tl_dr
    tl_dr Posts: 96
    Options
    Oh, you should definitely do it! I know I would if I looked as good as you do. :blushing:

Men are so lucky! They can run around shirtless in the hot weather and no one even bats an eye...
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Do it.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    Well, they design shirts specifically to keep you cool... you know have holes.
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Go for it girl, you've worked for those abs. You could be someone's motivation and not know!
  • OllyReeves
    OllyReeves Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Oh, you should definitely do it! I know I would if I looked as good as you do. :blushing:

Men are so lucky! They can run around shirtless in the hot weather and no one even bats an eye...

Haha yes that's true. But spare a thought for us at work. While you can go to work in a vest to and a skirt and sandals, I wear long trousers, socks, brogues, a long sleeve shirt, a tie, and a jacket. Aren't we lucky!!
  • slartybart
    Options
    I agree just do We are there to work out and to be honest if we are training full noise then what people wear dosent matter, Its hard to see pretty things if your eyes are full of sweat :smile:
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Damnn no pics. Foiled again
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    Um, what gym do you go to? This is strictly for research purposes... definitely has nothing to do with me wanting to stalk you and ogle your abs.

It would be a crime if you didn't go shirtless. Or pantsless.

My apologies, this isn't chit chat. Yes, sports bra only is acceptable.
  • tarashley13
    tarashley13 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Girl, if I had your body, I would rock that ish out. :glasses:
  • tarashley13
    tarashley13 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    So, today I was having a particularly good ab day. And since it's 113 out today and my gym has a crappy air conditioning system, I seriously thought about going in just my sports bra.
    But for some reason I don't feel comfortable doing that. Am I just self conscious? Would nobody care?
    Or would I look like an attention *kitten*? I know "who cares what other people think?" well apparently I do, so :p. I sincerely want to know the general opinion, what do you think of girls bearing their bellies at the gym?

Haters gonna hate.