Replies

• FitMrsR
    FitMrsR Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    If I read this correctly, your measurements are

Bust at fullest: 36
    Waist: 24
    Hips: 33.5

Yes? In that case you would be considered an hourglass shape. I entered your numbers into an online body shape calculator. There are loads of them and they will easily tall you which shape you are
  • Just1998
    Just1998 Posts: 33
    Options
    That's my mom's room. Why are you stalking me? Oh still butthurt you got ignored. Don't worry
  • Just1998
    Options

Yes? In that case you would be considered an hourglass shape. I entered your numbers into an online body shape calculator. There are loads of them and they will easily tall you which shape you are

That's my biggest hip measurement. Right now I'm 32.5. Erica eleniak in the 90's and I have very similar measurements. And our shoulders are both big too. I heard one person call her an inverted triangle but I keep getting a bigger butt every time I gain weight.
  • FitnessCharl
    FitnessCharl Posts: 166
    Options
    Aw man, this have given me serious brain ache....

:noway:
  • Just1998
    Options
    Sorry

And I'm going to google one right now thanks.
  • SGSmallman
    SGSmallman Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    There are three body types Endomorph, Mesomorph and ectomorph. Now no one fits 100% into these body types everyone is a mixture of the three on a point scale up to seven

http://www.superskinnyme.com/body-types.html

This should give you more of an understanding and it's the key to understanding what will work best for you genetics wise. it's not totally blank and white but a good starting point.
  • FitMrsR
    FitMrsR Posts: 226 Member
    Options

That's my biggest hip measurement. Right now I'm 32.5. Erica eleniak in the 90's and I have very similar measurements. And our shoulders are both big too. I heard one person call her an inverted triangle but I keep getting a bigger butt every time I gain weight.

Ok then yes, apple shape or inverted triangle
  • Just1998
    Options

Ok then yes, apple shape or inverted triangle

On one site I got apple I look at the inverted triangle definition and it explains me more IMO. My shoulders are my widest parts. I got three results of being an hourglass one of those with my measurements currently 36-24-32. While the other ones were of me at my highest weight. I'm like a top heavy hourglass at my heaviest weight maybe if I gain weight I'll be more like an hourglass I just don't want to look like a fat apple but i guess if it goes in that direction I can easily lose the weight back to just being top heavy.
    I also answered a few questions in one test and got goblet another strawberry and another chili saying I shouldn't lose weight and need to gain weight. So yeah I'd categorize goblet and strawberry as top heavy shapes as well. I guess that's what I am top heavy for now more I just wonder in the future will i be able to become an hourglass is it just my waistline that'll overflow sorta lol.
  • Just1998
    Options
    There are three body types Endomorph, Mesomorph and ectomorph. Now no one fits 100% into these body types everyone is a mixture of the three on a point scale up to seven

http://www.superskinnyme.com/body-types.html

This should give you more of an understanding and it's the key to understanding what will work best for you genetics wise. it's not totally blank and white but a good starting point.
    I think I am a bit of both ectomorph and mesomorph. I have a high lean mass and even though I'm a girl my body reacts fast to exercise and it has since I was like 9 in ballet.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I think you look good, no matter what 'morph' you might be, but wish ya the best in whatever your goals are.
  • Just1998
    Options
    I think you look good, no matter what 'morph' you might be, but wish ya the best in whatever your goals are.

My goal is to reach 116. If I can gain on my lower half.
  • JDBLY11
    JDBLY11 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    You are an apple according to a calculator I put your measurements in.
  • Sunnyjb
    Sunnyjb Posts: 220
    Options
    hooman
  • Just1998
    Options
    You are an apple according to a calculator I put your measurements in.

When I look at myself in the mirror my figure does seem top heavy. I'm not balanced like an hourglass but an apple a d even inverted triangles have bigger waists or waists similar to hips. That's a bit of why I get confused on how I'm an apple or inverted triangle.
  • Just1998
    Options
    I have done research and I think I'm actually a mix. I'm a lollipop in body shape. However I have big shoulders like a goblet. I have a slightly defined waist slim hips long legs and big breasts. I'm easy to gain muscle as well. So I'm in general a mix between lollipop and goblet body shape more dominantly a lollipop body shape though..