7 Months ....

Options
2»

Replies

• sljenkins
    sljenkins Posts: 76
    Options
    Amazing!!! Keep doing what you are doing because it is definitely working for you!!
  • destiny364us
    destiny364us Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look amazing!
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Congratulations girl!! Keep up the good work.
  • erica6732
    erica6732 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    u look great and you are doing an amazing job. keep up the good work!
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    An incredible difference already! Great work!
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Way to go, girlie!!
  • Yarabago
    Yarabago Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You are looking great,Congrats!!:flowerforyou:
  • mjh1959
    mjh1959 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job and inspiring!!
  • kbrwneydgrl
    kbrwneydgrl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job. Keep up the good work!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! I would have guessed a lot more weight loss. congrats!
  • fitmaa
    fitmaa Posts: 13
    Options
    You are doing great. With this kind of effort and progress you will reach your goal soon. Your pic s inspiring.

Can you please, elobarate on the changes you made and what helped you most to go reaching closer to you goal?
  • Cayoco
    Cayoco Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Posts like this keep the motivation going.. Keep up the good work!
  • knitjogread
    Options
    You are doing awesome and should be super proud!
  • srgtbiggles
    srgtbiggles Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Excellent progress! Thanks for sharing!
  • lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Love it! You look FAB!
  • RAREBIRDART
    RAREBIRDART Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You are doing great. With this kind of effort and progress you will reach your goal soon. Your pic s inspiring.

Can you please, elobarate on the changes you made and what helped you most to go reaching closer to you goal?

Thank you!

I changed my eating habits completely . . . I mean, there are a few days where I have a few more beers than I'm supposed to which add up the calories . . . but I just tend to fill my plate with veggies over anything else. We only eat chicken, really. We buy big chicken breasts pound them out and split them between my boyfriend and I. We have larger sized portions of veggies. Last night we each had a cup of collard greens, and small thing of rice, and chicken breast with low fat mayo and garlic parmesean on top baked. (one of my favorite meals!) We do Denise Druce Jazzercise 3-4 times a week. We try to do more, but with me working 10 hrs a day, and out of the house for about 12 -- it does get tiring after 4 days a week. So we are building it up on the weekends. We do a lot of walking too. And use runtastic to log everything. I never used to eat breakfast, now I have a smoothie every morning and a cup of coffee. And lunches we prepare on sunday night, and make a wrap every morning before work. Also have carrots and a yogurt and some frozen mixed veggies. Where before I was having a lean cusine because you know it said "low fat" on the box -- I didnt understand the salt in those things were horrible. Oh, thats another thing -- I have cut back on my salt intake -- we do not add salt to anything. So other than eating right, and exercising. No real secret or tricks. :)
  • londonboyben
    londonboyben Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    excellent progress, really pleased for you and glad your efforts are paying off :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!