The difference of a month (Progress Pics!)

Options
cspong
cspong Posts: 260 Member
Hey guys :)

In the last almost month, I've been lifting and starting to really enjoy my workouts. I don't really see much of a difference yet, but my husband says it's pretty significant, so I thought I'd share :D

kch5Zknl.jpg

(Hopefully I did this right)

Replies

• Meggie1108
    Meggie1108 Posts: 15
    Options
    Your husband is right!! I can tell a big difference in your arms and mid section. Great job and good luck on your journey. =)
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    totally see a smaller stomach! I agree with your husband.. that's a huge change in 1 month. congrats!!
  • flumi_f
    flumi_f Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Definitely a difference. More toned pretty much every where.

Did you measure yourself before starting? If not do so now and continue doing so every 2-4 weeks. You will be surprised and it is pretty motivating!

I measure lots of things and see that the changes are constant although different parts of my body change from week to week (I measure every friday or saturday morning). Have lost 2cm on my neck, 15cm of my waist and bust and hips are around 11cm. I also measure calves, thighs under arm and wrist. Everything has gone done 1-4 cm there too! Oh yeah - and my pants are falling off and my blouses are too big too :wink:

Can you tell I'm happy? :happy:
  • cspong
    cspong Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    :D Thanks guys!

I have thought about doing measurements, but never did it. Maybe I'll reconsider :)

And flumi, you have every right to be happy :) Thats awesome :)
  • flumi_f
    flumi_f Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Definitely reconsider! May take a few times to be consistent, where you measure. So small fluctuations up and down can come up. Just keep measuring. You can track them here too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!