Time to start a new life

Options
For as long as remember I have always been over weight. my sibling and cousins were also over weight as kids, but when they got older the weight just fell off with no work. Me however, the weigh never dropped, I just added more. My friends are mostly skinny and I'm the "fat friend" I know for a fact that they do not feel that way about me but I feel that way about myself. I have a boyfriend ("Skinny" of course) of 4 years and he met me at the weight that I currently am and he loves me. But over the years I have Started to drive him away by putting myself down. I want to know what it feels like to wear a 2 piece, and not have to shop in the plus size section. I want to finally be comfortable in my skin! If anyone wants to support me and needs support please feel free to add me!
Later Dayz xoxo

Replies

• eblakes93
    eblakes93 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congratulations on starting your healthy journey! Feel free to add me. :)
  • Dixiechick93
    Options
    Welcome, Taylor! I know the feeling because we are both in the same boat! I'll definitely add you and would love to be motivation buddies! :)

Amanda~
  • glrallen
    glrallen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome, nice to see you here. I have just started also, and have found this to be a very useful tool. I started with low expectations of myself and to only exercise once a week but, I have exercised the past two days. Excited to be on this journey with you. Feel free to add me! No judging here. :happy: