Not so new here...but ready NOW!

Options
Hello, my name is Melissa. I joined this site a while back but have totally wasted the whole summer and put on 15 lbs. I am ready to get back into my routine and really focusing on myself. I love to workout, yet didnt workout all summer. I think I workout more for how it makes me feel than doing it just to help lose. The kids are back in school and routines are in order.

My struggle is with my diet and I am seriously ready to focus on cleaning it up and getting rid of this extra weight.

I look forward to meeting many new people here and hopefully be able to offer great support and encouragement.

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• sherhop
    Options
    Welcome back. I know that you will be focused and ready to lose and exercise! Good luck
  • schoen185
    Options
    Welcome back!! About 15 days ago a friend told me about this website and I was so excited! I searched and found it, tried to create an account only to find out I had done this THREE years ago. I must have signed up, logged one day and left. In those three years I gained over 50 lbs :( Sooooo I know all about coming back...heck I never got started the first time!!! Make sure to start this journey NOW and we'll travel with you!
  • shnnd19
    shnnd19 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, Good luck!!!!
  • SuiteLady0805
    Options
    thanks!! I must be on to something because I am back again today. =)