New to MFP and looking for work out friends

Options
Hi my name is Katie and I just turned 31 and I live in the Milwaukee area. I joined MFP to meet others like myself who are dedicated to loosing weight this time. It always makes it easier to have friends who can motivate you and vice versa. I was started to loose weight last year. April 2012 I hit my highest at 311. I was so disappointed in myself. I started working out regularly and changing what I eat. I got down to 290 in like 3-4 months. I started to loose my motivation when things started to get hectic at work and gained about 10 pounds back. I started back working out earlier this year and then ran into a major health problem with my blood pressure put me down for about a month. Now that is all figured out I am back at it again. I started using this supplement called Zi Zu Bee Pollen on May 20, 2013. Since then I have lost 20 pounds. I really feel great! It takes about 2 weeks for you to start to feel the effect but it has helped me greatly with my cravings throughout the day. It also helps me be fuller faster so I am eating about half of what I use too. I also don't crave certain crappy foods anymore. I hope I can keep this all up because I don't want to be on high BP meds for the rest of my life and I have been very lucky so far that I have not gotten diabetes since it does run in my family.

Well that's a little about me. Hopefully I can make some new friends and we can share our experiences and help each other!

Replies

• dj0jazzy
    dj0jazzy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    What is Zi Zu Bee Pollen and how does it work?
  • CrashMyParty
    Options
    Her website is www.buzzingalongbeepollen.com/

On that site all the ingredients are listed and how it works. It is an all natural herbal supplement.