What about the "girls"?

cheymamma
cheymamma Posts: 7
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
Does anyone have any suggestions for reducing and perking up the girls?

Replies

• karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    what girls? Not sure what you mean?
  • ladybug91254
    ladybug91254 Posts: 232 Member
    Sorry, no suggestions...mine are usually gone when I lose weight:sad:
  • Ellem86
    Ellem86 Posts: 204
    Make chest flies and the chest press your best friends! Push ups will also help. Technically, they won't make the girls bigger or smaller but they will work your pectorals, the muscles behind the girls, making them look perkier!
  • ashtonscoggins
    ashtonscoggins Posts: 105 Member
    Id say surgery LOL Ive been trying to get them perky for ever and nothing works besides a good bra. As for reducing them mine got much bigger when I gained weight so losing should help. :smile:
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    I'm all for reducing and perking up my "girls" as well (without surgery), although my hubby not so much LOL!! I'll be interested in the replies!!
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    The b/f said he would pay for a modification if they started to look like a tennis balls in the end of knee socks. He said other than that the "girls" always look good to him. I guess I am one of the lucky ones, when I lose weight the "girls" stay the same cup, just lose on the band size. Unless you count grade school I have never been below a 38b/c.
  • Man I wish I had your problem!!! I am slowly losing them, AND I WANT TO KEEP THEM!!! I am going to miss my tata's!!!:sad: :sad: :sad:Sorry no advice....
  • MsElphaba
    MsElphaba Posts: 432 Member
    I just had to order new bras. Not so upset about the cup size going down, but I would like some "perk" back; although after 3 kids I haven't seen perky in a long time LOL

I agree that if you don't want to go the surgical route, a good bra is the next best thing.

L
  • Thank you Ellem86. I searched these terms and found a great answer @ http://exercise.about.com/od/strengthtrainingworkouts/ss/chestexercises2_5.htm . I am thrilled to start and I already have the weights and ball. So, here we go!
  • DayBy Day, My hubby saw a surgery on this on PBS and thought it would be a good idea for me. But, I'm not wanting to go under the knife!!
  • Sorry but plastic surgery is about the only way to bring the puppies back to life once they fall off the cliff. If your breasts are very large, and cause neck or back pain or if you have other health issues such as candida in the breast fold, then it is highly likely you will qualify for a breast reduction paid for by your health insurance (in USA, but can't speak to UK). The outcome of a breast reduction for health reasons and the outcome from a breast reduction for cosmetic reasons is the same. They will look FABULOUS!

nettiemac
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 847 Member
    I am so well endowed that I cannot wait to lose weight to have the surgery. I have back and shoulder problems which gives you an idea. Even when I was thin and in High School I had large breasts. I'm the only one in the family too so I think I might have been adopted! My doc says I can have the surgery whenever I am ready (ins will pay!) but I refuse to do it until I lose weight because at this point my chest is still bigger than my belly!
  • karenjoy
    oh I see! You are talking about breasts! Goodness me I can't keep up with all the (especially North American) euphamisms, say what you mean, it's not a swear word :flowerforyou:

Mine are looking pretty ok, and I think that nature and genetics have a role to play in this one. I am 44 and breast fed three children and am still doing ok in the 'perky' stakes. In fact I asked my husband (who is Canadian) about how my boobs were and he informed me that I have an 'outstanding rack' lol
  • karenjoy
    oh nettiemac, we can get breast reduction on health grounds on the good old NHS in the UK
This discussion has been closed.