So close! 10-15lbs left to go!

Options
2»

Replies

• janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Awesomeness. Oh and "CLEAN YOUR ROOM!!!" Sorry the mother in me came out!!

LOL! Actually your room doesn't look too bad to me -and that's the mother in me talking!
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    great job!!
  • ladyu
    ladyu Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
    you look Amazing! keep going girl!
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Nice work , hey is that a cannon camera sorry it looks kind of like mind off topic , anyway wonderful job and I to have 15 or less to go to my goal also , I started in January too, lost 27 lbs so far :) how did you do it ? I want these last few pounds gone by my 30 th b- day Feb 9th.
  • Thruen
    Thruen Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing. And you didn't lose your boobs! :D
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    You are working hard and it shows! Good work! (And I'm jealous that you got to keep your chest :wink:)
  • sandi117
    sandi117 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Awesomeness. Oh and "CLEAN YOUR ROOM!!!" Sorry the mother in me came out!!

lol my room IS clean! My bed's just not made.
  • sandi117
    sandi117 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    You are working hard and it shows! Good work! (And I'm jealous that you got to keep your chest :wink:)

I'm actually kind of surprised. :noway: Went from a 38C/D (depending on brand) to a 36DD. It sucks when trying to buy shirts, though, I pretty much can't wear less than a large. Oh well, my size 8 jeans fit again!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!