Need More Active friends Please!!

Replies

• kbtommi
    kbtommi Posts: 45 Member
    I am active & interactive! You may add me if you like. :)
  • ladylaume
    ladylaume Posts: 81 Member
    i added you and Im pretty active but i need some active people as well
  • VixB1842
    VixB1842 Posts: 36
    Hey :) I've only been doing this a couple of weeks but I log everyday with an open diary and would love to build my support network on here. Feel free to add me anyone :)
  • zanne54
    zanne54 Posts: 336 Member
    I'm also active! I try to do some form of exercise every day. Feel free to add me!
  • mimo369
    mimo369 Posts: 16 Member
    feel free to add me. very dedicated to the site. making a push towards 100lbs lost. could use some active support.
  • Im in need of active friends too.. You can add me if you want and so can anyone else. I'm always excited to have new friends to help motivate and inspire!
  • MrsCampbell_21
    MrsCampbell_21 Posts: 17 Member
    I'm active and motivated :) Add me :)
  • mp_deep
    mp_deep Posts: 85 Member
    Feel free to add me :)
  • LarryDUk
    LarryDUk Posts: 279 Member
    Hey Im meggie and im looking for more friends on here that are active and show support. Just had to go through my friends list and remove a bunch of people because they have been inactive for months. Would love the extra support. Thanks!

No, you are too hot to be my friend.
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Active as well. Maybe too active lol. Feel free to add. Always happy to hook up with motivating people :)
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm another Wisconsin girl:) My diary is open and I love to offer support and of course receive it so I stay on track!

yes she is active, and a good friend to have
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Hi, You can add me if you'd like. I wasn't logging as much for awhile due to various issues even though I still logged in but back to being diligent!
  • mains_adam25
    mains_adam25 Posts: 382 Member
    anyone can add me
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    I am pretty active on here totally did the same thing. Felt like a criminal but it had to be done. Add me if you'd like.
  • happycauseIride
    happycauseIride Posts: 536 Member
    I will send you a request. Anyone can add me too. I just celebrated 330 days of logging.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Please feel free to add me (as well as any others in this thread)!
  • Can I use a Fit Bit with MFP?
  • msladydove
    msladydove Posts: 33 Member
    Count me in, friend request sent. :bigsmile:
  • catbubbles
    catbubbles Posts: 28
    I am on daily.... although I really should take a day off lol.... I sent you a request.... I have been on here for awhile, but I am in need of friends to interact with.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    I am fairly active.