First thing to change

Options
Hey, guys! Just curious, what was the first physical transformation you started to notice as you began this weight loss/getting healthier journey?

Mine was my shoulders/clavicle area. Looked more defined and toned! Woohoo!

Replies

• FretheMJsmokingcannibal
    Options
    My chin (I had a slight double chin, it wasn't bad but you could notice something different), my neck and clavicle area as well showed some difference.
  • getting_fit86
    getting_fit86 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    My boobs got smaller...
  • glin23
    glin23 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    The decrease in size of my chin and neck.
  • AmandaAnne307
    AmandaAnne307 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    My cheekbone always like to make the first appearance...
  • lucystacy71
    lucystacy71 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    It had to be my hips. I pulled on my favorite jeans only to find they were sagging off my hips.
  • sire137
    sire137 Posts: 41
    Options
    my pants loosening are what I first noticed. my friends said my face looked thinner. when I finally started noticing it in the mirror it was my leg definition and my arms. now I can see upper back definition and some chest and shoulders. still working on my core. even though I lost some inches, I still don't like it.
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    Had to a keep adding notches to my belt to make it smaller, still do
  • Nicolette04
    Nicolette04 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    My face thinned out real quickly (had the double chin going on :/ ), and then I noticed my waist becoming smaller. I'm days away from being 90 days in and I just starting to see (it for myself) it in my stomach, hips, and thighs. Although my very awesome friends have noticed it sooner than I personally do looking in the mirror.
  • nee90
    nee90 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    It had to be my hips. I pulled on my favorite jeans only to find they were sagging off my hips.

I envy you . I've lost points from everywhere except my hips and inner thighs....
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    My legs. I noticed the muscles getting harder/tighter there first.