Need some new MFP friends

Options
megbee617
megbee617 Posts: 100 Member
Hi all -

So I have a few MFP friends, but the majority have fallen by the wayside and aren't really motivated anymore. I really want to get back on the horse, so if there is anyone out there who is really trying and looking for a friend, add me!

Replies

• Bella44413
    Bella44413 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I don't have any yet. New to this how do I add ya.
  • xoxovero419
    Options
    Im super motivated and log in daily, I will send a request your way!

Anyone else looking for motivated friends to help you on your journey feel free to add me!! <3<3
  • samijdkl
    samijdkl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    i will add you to only started this week but the more support the better
  • TeamGilbert
    Options
    Hi,
    Am brand new today (although am returning to MFP after a couple of years away)
    Would love some support and encouragement on my journey and happy to give you the same in return:)
    My user name is teamGilbert
    Hope to see some of you along the way.
    Ellie
  • RachaelStJ
    RachaelStJ Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hey! I fell off the site and now I'm getting back on! Feel free to add me, anybody in this thread! I love to support and be supportive. When I log in every day, I do SO much better.

We got this!

Rach
  • RockinTerri
    RockinTerri Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I've been doing better with ensuring I'm logging daily. Feel free to add me!
  • flannery2012
    flannery2012 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    hi, i too get discouraged when i look on my friend page (kind of meager as it is) and see that none of them have logged in for days--some for months... and even when they do no comments, ever. I am hoping to find those I can encourage and who will also be encouraging.
    I know that it's summer and everyone is busy but I sure could use some consistent friends.
  • WiseAngel2
    WiseAngel2 Posts: 19
    Options
    Hola! I am still kinda new to MFP, but logging in daily and looking to dish out and receive all the support I can. Feel free to add me to your friend list. : )
  • loushields
    Options
    I'm new starting today! want and need encouraging as much as all of you are willing to give. SAC
  • nyboer
    nyboer Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Request sent!
  • Okisweetpea
    Okisweetpea Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Im sending a request. I know how it is! We all need a little push from time to time.
  • angeeishere
    angeeishere Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi...I sent a friend request! If anyone else wants a new friend just add me...I've been here for some time and can always have more friends:smile:
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    i log everyday, about a month away from my 1yr mark. anyone can add me
  • Kari121869
    Kari121869 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Not sure how to add people.. can ppl add me as well?? Always welcome for more supportive 'friends'..
  • cherbear_72
    cherbear_72 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My short story and introduction!

My name is Cherie and i will be 41 tomorrow!! I weigh around 196ish... and today was the first time I actually tracked my food. Wow.... makes me sick to think I ate all that... and if i continue to eat like that, I will be up to 204.4 in 5 weeks. I lost about 30 lbs last year from stress. I even bought smaller clothes... but it all came back and then some. I have figured out I am one of the ones that has to exercise to lose any weight. So, here I am tracking my food and printing out no equipment exercises for myself. I really have no excuse.

I have made a simple change to drink more water. I try to drink at least 96 ounces of water. I am also taking Skinny Fiber. I just recently restarted taking it and I noticed a huge difference in my energy level when i stopped. So even if it doesn't help with weight loss, just the more energy is worth it to me.

So feel free to add me as a friend on here and i am also on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/cmarquart1
  • Lindsey1985x
    Lindsey1985x Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Added a few of ya - if i've missed you feel free to add me. i'm 28, from Leicester, England and on here ALLLLL the time...

also fell off the MFP bandwagon and tried other things but i'm back and getting married this October so i have to do this.

Love to motivate and encourage friends and it's nice to be surrounded by positive happy people :D
  • xeno8604
    xeno8604 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Been doing MFP for about 6 months, have had great progress and I know with more support and motivation I will do even better, sent ya an request.
  • iamdominique
    Options
    Just for all the people who don't know how to add someone else: you can click on their username (in this thread) and then right on their profile is a button saying "add as friend." Just click it and you're good to go! :)
  • eileenparra
    eileenparra Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new and have been doing Cross Fit for about 2 months now. Since last summer I've lost 100 lbs and still want to lose more. I'm super motivated and am so thankful for our Cross Fit trainer Melissa. For the first time in my life - I feel like I can actually achieve good health and a fit body. Welcome new friends - if you're serious about this journey, friend me - the more, the merrier!
  • welshboy22
    welshboy22 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi, sent friend request. I log in everyday. Ready to support anytime. :smile: