In search of a solid support group :)

Options
Hey loves! My name is Allie. Yes, I am a newbie to MFP, but definitely not even close to being a newb on the dieting train. With that being said, when it comes to dieting knowledge, I'm a beast! :P But I really need friends that can help me stay motivated and push me. I've always said that we all know what to do to lose weight, it's just finding the motivation to actually implement that knowledge. Yea, I ain't got it. Help! :)

Replies

• mkcongrove1
    mkcongrove1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    MFP is the best place for a support group!! Nothing like strangers rooting to see you succeed! :)
  • miriamg3
    miriamg3 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Allie, you can add me! I log pretty much everyday and have an extremely supportive group of friends =) Welcome!
  • DeniseNichole76
    DeniseNichole76 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I host a terrific (womens only) private support group on FB if your interested. But I log in MFP every day as well...if you need a friend =) feel free to add me.
  • bekkahlokey
    Options
    I'm pretty new as well, you can add me I track almost every day and love cheering others on!
  • Scaluni
    Scaluni Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've joined just this week and you can add me. I will lend support ! Everyone on my friend's list too are free for you to add. I didn't know any of them before adding them and they've all been very supportive.
  • Ladina1990
    Ladina1990 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    hey feel free to add me for support :)
  • MrsVin86
    MrsVin86 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have a support group on facebook and would LOVE to add some of you to it if you are looking for a place to gain motivation, motivate others, share tips and ideas, recipes and so on! Please let me know if you are interested and I will invite you in :)
  • xeno8604
    xeno8604 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    In numbers we can beat this and get to our goals!!!!!
  • rhonderoo
    rhonderoo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log every day. I need to join one of the FB support groups, I'm on there everyday, too! :D
  • MrsVin86
    Options
    Add me to facebook (Ashley Cooke) and I will add you into the support group :)

https://www.facebook.com/ashley.cooke.77
  • jem5065
    jem5065 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I have been on MFP for years and never got the full effect of the site until i reached out for a supportive group of friends.. now that i have that I am on here everyday i try to motivate everyone for all their efforts and hard work i feel like MFP gives me accountability for myself and my actions! That goes for anyone reading this thread.. im always looking for more positive people who like to keep each other motivated and working hard :)
  • MrsVin86
    Options
    Everyone can also search "Positive Health Positive Pulse" and ask to join!
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    request sent! this is a great place to get motivation and inispiration!! :)
  • Okisweetpea
    Okisweetpea Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Like you I am no stranger to dieting but everyone needs a little nudge from time to time so they can stay on their weight loss path!
  • bekkahlokey
    Options
    I have a support group on facebook and would LOVE to add some of you to it if you are looking for a place to gain motivation, motivate others, share tips and ideas, recipes and so on! Please let me know if you are interested and I will invite you in :)

I am interested!
  • MrsVin86
    Options
    I'm hoping this link will take you to the right place :)

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/353733064759266/

The group is called "Positive Health Positive Pulse"
  • Slulik
    Slulik Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Add me as well!!
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I'm on every day and try to be as supportive as possible!
  • jgarrett731
    jgarrett731 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm sort of new... Going on a month on MFP. Lost some of my weight prior to joining this site. I log in every day!
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Yeah, you can add me, anybody can add me for support.