Need some new MFP friends

Options
2»

Replies

• moonshine_betty
    moonshine_betty Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request! I an MFP addict so trust me, you'll get lots of motivation and support from me! Welcome back aboard the MFP train! I added a few of you from here...hope that's ok.
  • Kbtb1998
    Kbtb1998 Posts: 5
    Options
    I am going to send some friend request your way. I need all the motivation I can get.
  • jemmywoo84
    Options
    People can add me if they like? :-)
  • xWendyJonesx
    xWendyJonesx Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I've sent you a friend request.
  • shami19
    shami19 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I"m brand new this week, too. I created a profile a year ago and only logged in twice. Now, I have renewed motivation and am starting to kick some pounds to the curb. I would love to be pals!
  • tatiastarkswade
    Options
    Hi, my name is Tatia. I have been on MFP for about 60 days now. I understand as well and can always use a little motivation too. I will send you a friend request. Feel free to send me one and anyone else can as well. Thank you in advance.
  • damionruns
    damionruns Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm damion feel free to add me, more support never hurts!
  • Finchtastic1
    Finchtastic1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Would love more support. I am back on the bandwagon and trying to gain muscle...don't have much to lose but I'm happy to offer support!
  • Andilulu
    Andilulu Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sent a few requests, my friend list could use some new blood too! :)
  • janetpenman
    janetpenman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm new today. After a recent dip in the Cambridge diet (nasty!) have decided to try and shift the weight the healthy way! Will try to add you all! xx
  • pattie0716
    pattie0716 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    HI, my name is Pattie out here a the Jersey Shore. I just started too and I think I'm addicted to mfp, especially the app on my phone. I'm also looking for friends to keep motivated together. Maybe we can all graduate together, too lol
  • dizzzy33
    dizzzy33 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm a 36 year old mom of 3 (ages 10, 8, and 1), I work full-time, and am super-motivated to lose this weight for good! I'm on here all the time during the week, but occasionally miss logging in on the weekends. Anyone looking to motivate and be motivated ... feel free to add!
  • siriuslestrange1
    siriuslestrange1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for active and supportive friends! Everyone, feel free to add me if you'd like! I'm very active and love to give advice when someone needs it.
  • Amy77521
    Amy77521 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am getting back to MFP this week. Most of my friends have stopped logging too. I need some new friends on here to keep me motivated. Please add me!!!
  • OldCrow125
    OldCrow125 Posts: 40
    Options
    Add me! I try to be a great friend!