New site...NEW ATTITUDE!

Fit2btied
Fit2btied Posts: 486
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I've tried other sites, and I have had little success in meeting my goal to lose 15-20 pounds. I've been using MFP since the middle of last week, and so far I'm loving it! Very simple...it does the math for me! I look forward to dieting with everyone!

Replies

• Fit2btied
    I've tried other sites, and I have had little success in meeting my goal to lose 15-20 pounds. I've been using MFP since the middle of last week, and so far I'm loving it! Very simple...it does the math for me! I look forward to dieting with everyone!
  • ginger66
    ginger66 Posts: 3
    :smile: I am also new to this site have never joined anything like this before I am hoping this will push me to reach my goal.
    I wish you the best
  • Fit2btied
    Thanks! Best wishes to you as well!
  • IAM125lbs
    IAM125lbs Posts: 235 Member
    Wlecome aboard! this is an awesome site and so simple it almost seems as if it can't possibly work but it does! I am new here myself and I've had my the only successful weight loss in years. Good Luck:flowerforyou:
  • Fit2btied
    Thanks!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Welcome to all of you!
    This IS the best, easiest site, with the most wonderful, supportive people!
    It's also fun and it REALLY, REALLY, DOES work!!!
  • jakspak
    jakspak Posts: 260 Member
    isnt it the best. i tell people about it all the time how great it is how i have lost nearly 10kg (im in nz) and i love how i can put in foods we have here. because if i logged it with just American foods like say take away type things then id be so not actually eating the right calories id be under in reality as ours are sometimes quite a bit lower.
    welcome everyone and all the best becoming the new you.
  • pecksun8
    pecksun8 Posts: 570
    Welcome and good luck! It's a great site!
  • momtothreebabies
    momtothreebabies Posts: 106 Member
    I am new to this too! I had tried one other site, but it didnt go well- I know it was because there was no support. I love this site so far! So many new friends and support! We are all in this together and that feels great! So good luck!!!!!
  • Fit2btied
    Thanks to everyone! This site makes it so easy to keep up with my calories consumed and burned...I'm lovin' it! Good to see the success of others...so motivating! Thanks for the encouragement, the welcome, and best of luck to all as you WORK to meet your goals!
  • pack533
    pack533 Posts: 224
    Good luck. I am also new to the site. I sure that we will all help each other out.:smile:
This discussion has been closed.