Hi all I'm new to this

Options
Looking for friends to show some support and compare losses I'm a size 22 want to get to a 14 at least just after hints and tips iv also joined slimming world :)

Replies

• kmm8784
    kmm8784 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You can add me!!
  • paigemulroe
    paigemulroe Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I can always use more friends to help motivate and support me and for me to support and motivate. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • lettiehs
    lettiehs Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi lisa, I'm new to myfitnesspal also. I just started keeping track as of 6/14 and so far I'm doing good. I'm a size 18 sometimes a 20 and hope to lose 123 lbs. I know that is a lot, but I plan a great reward for my self so let's hang in there and take it one day at a time. I'm sure there will be great weeks and maybe a bad week here and there.
  • lettiehs
    lettiehs Posts: 2
    Options
    Just because I got busy and didn't log in for a few days it doesn't mean I wasn't aware and careful of what I eat and continued to exercise even if it was less then planned. I like the freedom to not feel guilty for not being perfect. I guess what I am trying to say is, "Just get back to keeping track and don't give up". I can feel the difference even though the scale doesn't show much loss.
  • sav3175
    sav3175 Posts: 47
    Options
    HI you can add me :)
  • Dawnflenner
    Options
    Just stick with it. I would love it if any or all of you would add me.
    Thanks
  • ednaroberts1978
    ednaroberts1978 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just joined last night and looking for motivational people to help keep me going, so feel free to add me to you friends list! :)
  • MrsVin86
    MrsVin86 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    If any of you are interested in joining a motivational/support group on Facebook...all about fitness and health, please join us! You can find it by going to this link:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/353733064759266/

:) The plan is to share tips and tricks, keep each other accountable, etc. Hopefully you join!
  • missbonjovi
    Options
    Make small attainable goals and stick to them. If you change too much too fast it can be overwhelming. My philosophy since being on a weight loss journey since January 2011 has been to take life one meal at a time. If I can get through my next meal without falling off the wagon, I have had a huge victory. If I do happen to indulge or pig out on something, I get back on track by the very next meal! Don't write off a whole day because of one meal.

Celebrate your successes every day and be kind to yourself.