heatwave

Options
samijdkl
samijdkl Posts: 35 Member
how is everyone coping in the heatwave i just want to sit in a swimming pool while eating ice cream as i feel like im melting

Replies

• ChangingJosh
    ChangingJosh Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'll take watermelon over ice cream ;) Love me some nice cold watermelon on a hot day.... I'm doing ok with the heat...trying to stay in air conditioning as much as possible lol.
  • lisamarie1780
    lisamarie1780 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I have melted.... I can only be identified through dental records
  • brit__2006
    brit__2006 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    how is everyone coping in the heatwave i just want to sit in a swimming pool while eating ice cream as i feel like im melting

What I find ironic is the fact that it's hotter where yall are than in Texas. Of course because Texas is usually pretty dang hot, especially in JULY. It's 88 here now, and that's dang good.
  • starwarsawakening
    Options

What I find ironic is the fact that it's hotter where yall are than in Texas. Of course because Texas is usually pretty dang hot, especially in JULY. It's 88 here now, and that's dang good.

Same here. I'm loving San Antonio weather!
  • ALG25091
    ALG25091 Posts: 11
    Options
    I went CAMPING!!! Lots of water and shade for me!
  • sexymuffintop
    Options
    What's going on in the world!! We have a heatwave here in the UK too, it's stupid right now!!
  • samijdkl
    samijdkl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am in the uk :)
  • CindyC60
    CindyC60 Posts: 30
    Options
    Everyone, please be careful not to over-do it in the heat! If you do any form of intense exercise, either do it in the cooler time of the day, or in an air conditioned gym.

And remember to drink lots of water and Gatorade!
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Planning to get on an elliptical after work, at which point it won't matter that I'm sweating.
  • teddy1234567
    teddy1234567 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am in the uk :)

Same here! Were not used to it though are we. My problem is we keep having barbys :/
  • EvilDave14
    EvilDave14 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I've had a week off work & it's been too hot to do anything. Total waste of my week off.
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    In the house, under AC on My FitnessPal!! lol
  • Nayarabarbosacosta
    Options
    Temperatura agradável no Brasil!
  • Bernadette60614
    Bernadette60614 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Wearing clothes which wick away sweat, dressy in clothes which don't cling to my body, wearing a broad rimmed hat and lots and lots of sunscreen.

And, putting water out for dogs who are walked by our house and putting out the bird bath.
  • stevenmatta
    stevenmatta Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Getting a kick out of y'alls heatwave comments :) While this week I have been walking/jogging in strange (but welcomed) rainy 70s days, last week it was 97 -100 and the two weeks before that 103 - 107. No problem getting your sweat on her in West TX for sure. But I do wish all of you unaccustomed to the furnace, a safe time while excercising!
  • brit__2006
    brit__2006 Posts: 201 Member
    Options

Same here. I'm loving San Antonio weather!

Did you get some of that wonderful rain? We got something like 3'' which was on the low side compared to everyone else, but I'm loving it!