My first post

Options
Well, my wife has been on here for quite a while and has finally talked me into posting and gaining friends who are trying to live a healthier lifestyle with weightlosss and a healthy diet. New friends are always nice to find! Good going for those who are reaching their goals. Keep up the ggod work and here is a dose of encouragement to those who are having a littli trouble.+

Replies

• LoriT129
    LoriT129 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Welcome honey! I'm glad you decided to hop on board! Here's to our continued success! Love you mucho grande!! :love:
  • LoriT129
    Options
    Ok..so I want to brag on him just a little bit. He has lost 18lbs. since I started my journey but MFP is only showing 8 cuz he didn't join until after he started losing the pounds. He has given up the full version Coke and has sacrificed when I had too. He's pretty awesome if you ask me!
  • LoriT129
    Options
    bump
  • jam0525
    jam0525 Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    That's great that your both working together on this. I know there are some threads out there just for guys. Hopefully, some of the MFP guys will jump in here and tell you about their groups.

Good luck to both of you!

JAM
  • jflynch45
    Options
    Boy, what I wouldn't give to have my hubs steer toward healthy!:smile:
  • LoriT129
    Options
    I'm thankful he has decided to eat better and exercise more!! I know there are so many husbands out there that rebel against anything associated with the ugly D word! I haven't called it the D word though, I call it a healthier lifestyle! jflynch...maybe he will change his mind when he sees how good you are doing! :)
  • liza38
    Options
    Good for you! Good luck! Sounds like you have a good support team at home. I wish I could get my husband to eat better and exercise with me. He can't get motivated! It sure would make it a lot easier for me if he would join me on this journey.