30 DS Results (sorry, no pics)

tooliebell
tooliebell Posts: 177 Member
I didn't take a starting picture. Really planned on it but I never got around to it. I started 30DS on April 6 and i finished it out this morning. I didn't take any breaks until I hit level 3 and had a couple days where there just where enough hours in the day for everything. But I did 10 days at each level, which had me completing this morning. I tried to do this back in September, when I was quite a bit heavier and go into Level 2 but gave it up for some reason.

I really loved this program. I did get a bit bored by day 8 of the levels. And I found that on Day 9 and 10 of each of the levels, my muscles were just really tired! In Level 1, I could only follow Anita. I don't think I did any Natalie, but by Level 2, I pushed myself to follow Natalie almost always. The ab circuits in Level 3 are absolutely NO JOKE! WOW!

I eat about 1400 calories a day, did 30DS, take a leisurely walk on my 1/2 hour lunch, and would walk or run for 30 minutes after I got home from work. I feel amazing for completing this 30 days. My weight had been stalled out since the middle of February. I hadn't been losing even though I was eating right and working out. I feel like my body is sleeker and my endurance has increased so much. I would recommend this to anyone.

Results:
Starting Ending
Weight: 178 Weight: 171 Total Loss of 7 lbs
Bust: 38 in Bust: 36 inches Total Loss of 2 inches
Waist: 33 in Waist: 30.5 Total Loss of 2.5 inches
Belly Button: 35 in Belly Button: 32 in Total Loss of 3 inches
Hips: 41 inches Hips: 38.75 in Total Loss of 2.25 inches
Arms: 12.5 in Arms: 11.5 in Total Loss of 1 inch
Thighs: 24 in Thighs : 22 in Total Loss of 2 in

I plan to keep doing this program for another 30 days. However, I am going to do alternating levels, thinking 1, 2, 3, 3, 2, 1. And take a rest day every 4 or 5 days. I see really good reviews of Ripped in 30 but I don't see the reason to change it right now. Maybe after the next 30 days. I think I'd like to try Chalean Extreme or Turbo Fire too.

If you are thinking about trying the 30DS, just starting it, in the middle or almost done, my best advice is don't quit! It does work, it does have great results.

Replies

• ntanasiciuk
    ntanasiciuk Posts: 43 Member
    I'm starting 30DS !! This will be the first time I will do it completely through and follow my calorie intake. I did it on and off last month and made it to level three, but I had NO CHANGES! Pounds or inches. So I am redoing it, this time tracking on MFP! I hope to have the results you do!! Way to go. It must feel good to shed all those inches :)
  • tooliebell
    tooliebell Posts: 177 Member
    Good luck! I had good momentum going into Level 3 and lost quite a bit of motivation. I'm glad I stuck with it!
  • h4hiraayub
    h4hiraayub Posts: 25
    I on Day 5th of level 1!! Jillian is a killer man.........!! workout isn't a joke!! but i had just completed 5 days of first level! i am not tooo curious to see results!! i know it will take time...but how much?? i don't know!! but all i can say is that i am hopeful:):)!!
    Wish me luck!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!