Any chocolate ideas?

Options
I have a chocolate craving... Any ideas for low calorie foods that will satisfy it? :D

Replies

• edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Werther's sugar free candies.
    Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches.
  • bwilton77
    bwilton77 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    The kellogs fiber plus bars work really well for me or a 100 calorie ice cream bar from skinny cow they are delish. good luck
  • amylynne26
    amylynne26 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    80 calorie dannon light and fit vanilla yogurt with a handful of chocolate chips... yummmmm......
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Kozy Shack no sugar added chocolate pudding. Or a no sugar added fudgsicle.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,002 Member
    Options
    chocolate rice cakes, or the 100 packs (some of them have cookies or chocolate covered pretzels) maybe a couple of hersey kisses, klondike slim bar(100 calories and really good). I hope this helps
  • mariposadedios
    Options
    mmm...i love chocolate, I have such a sweet tooth!

Some things I'll snack on when I have a craving:
    -fat free chocolate pudding (60-80 calories)
    -skinny cow ice cream/ice cream bars (100-150 calories)
    -vitatop muffins (100 calories) - these are just the top part of a muffin in all different flavors including double chocolate - with vitamins and other nutrients- they're really good, a serving of chocolate chips
    -there are also some protein bars and protein cookies that are really good and not too bad of calories
    -chocolate milk/hot chocolate!

hope you find something that will work for you and keep you from indulging too much! it is hard because chocolate is so good!
  • hipsgalore
    hipsgalore Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I eat sun sweet dark chocolate plum sweets. They are tasty and I'm not a lover of dark chocolate. 120 cals for 14 pieces.
  • 29bubbles
    29bubbles Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I love chocolate!!! :)

You can have a Hershey Bar, just one :happy: , they are 210 cal.

If you like dark chocolate at all.. the 72% cocoa dark chocolate squares are really good... one square is like 55 cal. or something like that....

Kemp Fudge bars...90 cal

Kemps Fat Free chocolate frozen yogurt... 1/2 cup is 90 cal.. (I usually have a cup :bigsmile: )

I now savor my chocolate.. instead of whoofing it down... and just let it melt in my mouth one small piece at a time.
  • 29bubbles
    29bubbles Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Oh, I've also made those Ellie K. brownies from scratch...and they're really good! Found the rec. on the food network, but can post it if you want it.
  • LaraeTX
    LaraeTX Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    chocolate milk
  • jvbehr
    Options
    Most sugar-free chocolate tastes horrible--EXCEPT Dove Chocolate Creme Dark Chocolates (Sugar Free). They come in a 3.4 oz. bag in the candy aisle, and I love them. One of those melted in your mouth will do the trick!

Also try this: melt a few chocolate chips in the microwave. Get a small dish a peanut butter. Take 3 or 4 curly pretzels, dip each in peanut butter, then dip in the melted chocolate, and enjoy.
  • lizrha
    lizrha Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    The yoplait whipped chocolate mousse yogurt is actually really good!
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Any of the chocolate singles are 100 calories. Tonight I am planning Cadbury Thins with almond and I stocked up on the Aero and KitKat too :smile: LOVE my chocolate!

So if it is chocolate you want, have chocolate!
  • TracieJ65
    TracieJ65 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    The chocolatey mint, 90 calorie snack bags, of rice cakes have become my new favorite snack. So many years of my life that I did not try rice cakes, until this year and this life change, and I love, love, love them! Plus, it also helps with wanting the crispy crunch snack.
  • Shawna35
    Options
    Skinny Cow Truffle Bars....100 calories and delicious!
  • SandraMay1982
    Options
    I have lindt chocolate. 70% cocoa or more. you can get it up to 95% cocoa >< the darker the better.
  • LainMac
    LainMac Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe 100 calorie dark chocolate bars.
  • MOUSELADY
    Options
    CHOCOLATE CHEERIOS...YUMMY:bigsmile:
  • xcbballuver
    Options
    thanks everyone for the ideas! i had a skinny cow chocolate bar and it was soo good :D
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    don't know how low calorie you need. Cliff Builder's bars in chocolate, chocolate mint are delicious--around 250cal. Think Thin Brownie crunch bar, 230 cals. Candy: Riesen's chocolate caramels, hard to chew and last a long time, or See's chocolate lollypops.