THURSDAY (July 18) MINI CHALLENGE(w/super challenge option)

Options
jesindc
jesindc Posts: 724 Member
100 PUSHUPS! (Any kind count. If you need to do them on your knees or on a bench, that’s fine)

* Super Challenge Option: 10 pushups (any kind count) followed immediately by 10 Supermans -- Here is how to do them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc6UVRS7PW4 Repeat for a total of 10 sets.

Replies

• Cleo1989
    Cleo1989 Posts: 4
    Options
    Im going to give it a go but on my knees :)
  • arniemc
    arniemc Posts: 210
    Options
    I'm in
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,417 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • uwsmama
    uwsmama Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Oh wow. Okay I'm in. They will be modified and may take me all day but I will try:)
  • Housetroll
    Housetroll Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • nathalier71
    nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    That's a tough one but will try! will be modified and done over the course of the day!
  • nathalier71
    nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Done! They were modified but done! I'm going to try some of the modified superman!

My arms are sore =)
  • byebyeluvhandles
    byebyeluvhandles Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Count me in.
  • terriejones
    terriejones Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have shoulder and wrist issues :cry: so I'll have to modify how I do them, but I'm still going to push myself. Thanks!!!
  • stephysd
    stephysd Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    I am in. I can do regular pushups at a rep of 10. Just did as many as I could to see where I would make my breakdown at. So I will do 10 set of 10 reps through out the day. Will have to see about the super challenge, though. I still have to walk 4 miles today, so may have to skip that.
  • jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I'm in:)
  • Happywife913
    Happywife913 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have a feeling my arms will hurt but I'm in! :wink:
  • YvetteA80
    YvetteA80 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just saw this challenge, but I am definitely going to do it once I get home and before my walk for the evening. I'll be back soon!
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Done! I did mine as a mix between on my knees and off the wall. Super challenge done too!!
  • arniemc
    arniemc Posts: 210
    Options
    I'm in
    Done
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    I know this is late but I'm gonna try it. Because of my wrist, I will have to do wall pushups. I have to do them on my fingertips, and I cant be on the ground and on my fingertips. But to even it out, I will be on my tiptoes.
  • chandanista
    chandanista Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I didn't think I could do this so I didn't post that I was in. However I did do 25 pushups during break at work, just because I wanted to see if I could. Then after work DH asked if I'd done my challenge today. Upon my whining, he told me to drop and give him 20. So, I did reps of 10 (and an extra 5) and completed 100 pushups today.

I predict painful arms tomorrow.
  • byebyeluvhandles
    byebyeluvhandles Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I did these plus more yesterday.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    I know this is late but I'm gonna try it. Because of my wrist, I will have to do wall pushups. I have to do them on my fingertips, and I cant be on the ground and on my fingertips. But to even it out, I will be on my tiptoes.

I did this Friday morning. I alternated with squats. 10 wall pushups, 10 squats...up to 100. Then one set of 50 squats.