Yoplait Delights

Options
Has anyone had them? Are they any good? I've been doing so well on my diet I'm afraid to try anything different really.

Replies

• firstcampgirl
    Options
    I think they are very good! It is a nice treat that is not terrible, low fat and only 100 calories. I have had the lemon torte, can't say if the others are any good.
  • megharber
    Options
    i like the berry one a lot.. it gives me a nice sweet food to eat so i dont indulgence in cake or ice cream. i normally eat it as one of my snacks at work.. or i do yogurt
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Check the ingredients on the container. I was excited to buy yogurt (Yoplait no less), and was reading the ingredient list this morning while enjoying one. Yeah, it's not so great news.
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I have had the raspberry/chocolate and they are very yummy and only 100 calories!!
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    I'm like you...scared to try other flavors....well I did and yeah I'm just sticking to my strawberry, strawberry banana, & mango! lol
  • fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I prefer the Jello Chocolate Mousse........chocolate mint flavor
    60 calories, 0 sugar
  • kathrynarnold
    Options
    I picked up the regular chocolate ones along with the delights, haven't tried the delights yet, but the chocolate mousse really is out of this world!!!

I prefer the Jello Chocolate Mousse........chocolate mint flavor
    60 calories, 0 sugar