mini goal challenge..who's with me ;)

Options
ok ,i admit it...i have eating at night problem, craving carbs always....
so my mini goal for this week is to stick to my meals and no carbs after 9 o'clock
but ,would be great if you guys tell me what would your mini goal for a week be....
just for support, and next week we would meet here to see how that goes
so...
who's in ?

Replies

• FitCrystalLina
    FitCrystalLina Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My goal will be the same and to workout of for the rest of the week!
    except sat ( birthday party) :smile:
  • Becca1637
    Becca1637 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My goal is to try to get in a few miles on my treadmill.
  • leavingofliverpool
    leavingofliverpool Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    yes, just joined and this my first post......have let things get way out of control with my weight over the past six years as am stuck at a desk all day and eat a load of pre-pavked rubbish. My mini-goal is to stop eating processed cheese sandwiches and try and find a healthy alternative.
  • manoozo
    manoozo Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My goal will be the same and to workout of for the rest of the week!
    except sat ( birthday party) :smile:

alright :D !!!!!!
    that's what i'm talking about ;)
    happy birthday :D ,be sure to do it right this week to get the best birthday ;)
  • manoozo
    Options
    My goal is to try to get in a few miles on my treadmill.

WOW! great goal :D , remember it's just 1 week and we're talking it one day at a time :D
    this is great!! :D
  • shandarr
    shandarr Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yeah, the bedtime snack is going to have to go. I'm in.
  • LaNancy415
    Options
    I want in I want to exercise everyday I have been lazy and need a some motivation. So today is Thursday already when do we stop and check back? Monday?
  • manoozo
    Options
    yes, just joined and this my first post......have let things get way out of control with my weight over the past six years as am stuck at a desk all day and eat a load of pre-pavked rubbish. My mini-goal is to stop eating processed cheese sandwiches and try and find a healthy alternative.

welcome to the best website that changed lots of lives (mine among them :) )
    I've been through that, i too am always stuck to a desk from 5 pm to 10 pm.....so lunch and dinner were disasters :D
    but now i got myself organized, i precook my lunch the day before, and get my whole meals written in here, just to get grip of everything....
    and i do recommend you get in to nutrition section too ,people here are amazing and have lots of interesting alternatives for unhealthy food
    remember it's 1 week ,and when it finishes we'll think of the second week
    it takes 21 days to create a habit, and we begin with 7 ...so let's do this ;)
  • manoozo
    Options
    Yeah, the bedtime snack is going to have to go. I'm in.

alright!!!! yay!! i'm not alone :D
    remember to get here after a week to tell us your progress :)
  • leavingofliverpool
    Options
    Thanks...yes i see it is going to take more than just 'stopping' something....but a bit of organisation too
  • vhanquist
    vhanquist Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have recently started not eating after 8. I am in to continue working on this and letting everyone know how it goes. The more people that know about my dieting challenges just makes me all the more motivated to go through with it!
  • manoozo
    Options
    I want in I want to exercise everyday I have been lazy and need a some motivation. So today is Thursday already when do we stop and check back? Monday?
    I've been told that the best time to workout is day time or just after i wake up, and I've been struggling to workout on day time...but as i talk to those amazing people...they just workout any time a day, as long as they workout, eat well and get enough sleep ,it doesn't really matter when to workout
    so that's what i did and it helped me a lot, sometimes i workout before i sleep, sometimes just after i wake up...it doesn't matter...as long as you're doing it right :)
    so try to stick your workout in your schedule ,just whenever you feel free :)
    i decide before i sleep when i'm going to workout tomorrow, so that i get organized and have no excuses
    i'm on turbo fire workout, it's just amazing, you can download it from the internet :)
    so for 1 week be determined to workout for 6 days (1 rest day ) and we'll see how it goes
    and tell us how was it on next Thursday :)
  • manoozo
    Options
    I have recently started not eating after 8. I am in to continue working on this and letting everyone know how it goes. The more people that know about my dieting challenges just makes me all the more motivated to go through with it!
    way to go!!! ;) you're someone i look up to be like someday :D
    yea i know how you feel :D , and it's always great to find support
    so keep it up and tell us next Thursday how was it ;)
  • arose544
    arose544 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    No TV after work for a week! I always want to eat if i'm on the couch watching the big fat boob tube. Gonna stay active :happy:
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    I allways do no eating after 9
    I don't know why everyones w orried about carbs
    I eat carbs and lost 32 pounds
  • manoozo
    Options
    No TV after work for a week! I always want to eat if i'm on the couch watching the big fat boob tube. Gonna stay active :happy:
    loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool :D
    that's a really healthy goal :D
    you know ,i'm doing that too :D...no more eating while watching tv for a week :happy:
  • manoozo
    Options
    I allways do no eating after 9
    I don't know why everyones w orried about carbs
    I eat carbs and lost 32 pounds
    oh i do eat 180 gm of carbs a day
    my problem is midnight carbs other than my 180 gm ...that's the problem...it really is unhealthy and slowing my weight loss...so got to take action now and stick to my 1500 calories a day :D
    congratulations on your 32 lbs loss :flowerforyou:
    amazing :wink:
  • Becca1637
    Becca1637 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, I am not able to continue with this particular goal because of a major medical issue that I have to deal with. Sorry guys and gals.
  • vhanquist
    vhanquist Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow will mark day 9 of not eating after 8PM! Staying strong and feeling PROUD!
  • leavingofliverpool
    Options
    One week on.... success ....... have given up buying packet of 2 white bread processed-cheese sandwiches at work every day !

Now make up at home, and take in one just sandwich of wholemeal bread (instead of spongey white bread) , with tomato puree not margerine, and half-fat Edam instead of the processed rubbery "cheese" !!

It much more filling (so eat less generally) and tasty, less calories, and takes just a few minutes to make.

My next mini-goal is to give up packets of crisps - of which we have an infinite variety of flavours, textures and shapes here in the UK. Our vending machine at work is full of them and must eat two packets a day. They really are addictive but I know they are bad and unhealthy and are at least 200 calories a bag I reckon.

All the best to everyone else.