100lbs to lose

Options
Hi Im Natasha, Im 34 years old and live in Notts Uk. Im married with 7 children and I have a massive 100lbs to lose. Im determined that Im going to do it though. Slowly Im sure, but I WILL get there. Please feel free to add me as a friend x

Replies

• shawnmsaunders
    shawnmsaunders Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey Natasha ... Wow, 7 kids! What an accomplishment. Best of luck in your journey ... and reach out to me for any tips ... I am down about 106 so far - and have tried EVERYTHING.
  • NatashaGodber
    Options
    Wow have done really well hun x
  • nataliea683
    nataliea683 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi Natasha

Good luck with your weight loss journey! If you are determined enough to succeed you will. Feel free to add me. x
  • Hlm103010
    Hlm103010 Posts: 39
    Options
    I have 100lbs to lose also. I do well fall off, do well again and fall off. This time I'm taking a different approach. I log all the food I plan to eat for the day in the morning, I've been more accountable as to what I'm putting in my mouth. I'm trying to get my diet in track for the rest of this week and plan to start walking next week ( we've also been having a heat wave with horrible humidity so I feel bad taking my 12 month old out with me) Add me if you'd like!
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    That's how much I'm going to end up losing at the end of all this. You can totally do this!
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    Hi Natasha! I've been where you are. It's achievable. : )

Feel free to add me, if you like. Just know, I'm kind of a smart *kitten* though. : )

Good luck to you!
  • Healthier68
    Options
    I'd be glad to take this journey with you. I have about 125 to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • rebeccab575
    rebeccab575 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! We're hear to support you! MFP worked wonders for me, and if you stay committed and honest with the food you're consuming, MFP will help you too! If you need friends, add me, and I'm happy to help support you through your amazing journey. Stay strong, there will be days you want to give up, but that's when you need to reach out for help and support. You can do it!!!!
  • KatC_88
    KatC_88 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I had 105 to loose and I am down 57lbs! I still have a ways to go but I am over the hill! Feel free to add me for support! :)
  • SavingSarah41
    SavingSarah41 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!! I am a stay at home mommy of 5 year old twins. I have 100+ to lose but it is and will continue to come off!!!
  • NatashaGodber
    Options
    Thank u everyone x
  • sakuragreenlily
    sakuragreenlily Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Hi, Natasha! You can do this! Being patient and consistent are the hardest parts but if you stick with it and don't talk yourself out of it you'll do great! I started out with 120lb to lose... I have 88lbs left. (my ticker keeps track of my mini-goals so ignore that :D). Feel free to add me!
  • Fadesola
    Fadesola Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Natasha, I'm rooting for you! I have about 40lbs to lose and I hope to take this journey with you!
  • fbranch7
    fbranch7 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I would love to go through this journey with you...add me if you would like.
  • tinalynnwatson
    tinalynnwatson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, Natasha! I also have 100 pounds to lose. Please add me as a friend and we will go through this together -- across the pond! :smile:
  • julmikek
    julmikek Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the add!! We got this!!! 100 pounds or bust!!!! :wink:
  • KirstieLambo
    Options
    Hey!

Just want to say; You've GOT THIS!
    With willpower, determination and patience you can do anything you put your mind to!

My names Kirsty, 24 from the UK - I thought I had a tough job with two under 2 years just 12 months apart so fair play to being Mummy to 7 kids! Wowzer.

I've used MFP pretty much ad-hoc until February this year and to date I've lost 70lb!
    In total I would like to lose 117lb and I find it really beneficial and easier to bear by connecting with like minded and supportive people with the same goals!

Feel free to add me, I'm always up for supporting my fellow goal achieves, swapping ideas, ranting or even if you just need a pick me up through a bad day!

Kx
  • mjharman
    mjharman Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    When I began my journey, I had well over 100 lbs to lose. I have about 68 to go!

We can all do this...and developing supportive friendships on MFP is a great way to start! Feel free to add me as a friend...I would love to take this journey with you!

~Marsha
  • Southernbelle0419
    Options
    I also have 100lbs to lose! We can do this :) feel free to add me!
  • Breezy3
    Breezy3 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Welcome Natasha! I have about 70lbs more to lose. And this I know... you can do it. Slowly but surely you will do it and so will I. I am glad you are here.