Introduce myself

ginger66
ginger66 Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
New to this site
I have never joined a site like this before hoping to reach my goal and met new people:smile:

Replies

• ginger66
    ginger66 Posts: 3
    New to this site
    I have never joined a site like this before hoping to reach my goal and met new people:smile:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Welcome Ginger. You can do this. It is a great place to find like minded people looking to better themselves. Good luck:flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Welcome Ginger!
    You're going to absolutely love it here! The easy site, as well as the wonderfully supportive people make it "almost" easy to lose whatever weight you want to lose!
  • hey guys how do you post a signiture like the pounds u have lost thusfar and whatnot ? can't seem to figure it out ..............
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    hey guys how do you post a signiture like the pounds u have lost thusfar and whatnot ? can't seem to figure it out ..............

Go to the help section where it talks about adding the ticker. I couldn't figure it out either, but, my husband did!
  • pecksun8
    pecksun8 Posts: 570
    Welcome! Take some time to wander around this site and get lost, you can find some really funny posts!
    Welcome and good luck!

57971.png
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    I love this place...and you surely will too! Not only is it motivational to talk to all of these people w/ the same issues...it's fun and entertaining as well! Keeps you on track for sure:tongue::tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
  • pack533
    pack533 Posts: 224
    welcome
This discussion has been closed.