30 something friends

Options
Hi. I am a 37 year old mom looking for some other similar aged friends for motivational support. Please feel free to add me if you need positive support!

Replies

• courtneyfreitag
    courtneyfreitag Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! Just "joining" tonight after having the app on my phone forever. I'm a 38-year-old mama of 2 and could use the motivation as well.
  • many_worlds
    Options
    Hi! 32, and I've been using the app on and off for a long time, but gained back about 5 lbs that I lost, and came onto the forums. Adding both of you!
  • MariG25
    MariG25 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 32 mother of 3 =) checkout my profile and see if you want to add me lol
  • Ridgemom53
    Ridgemom53 Posts: 23
    Options
    Thanks I've added you all.
  • blessedmomof3girls
    blessedmomof3girls Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    31 - Have 3 beautiful darling daughters! More then happy to have you as a friend! Add me if you want to!
  • Ridgemom53
    Ridgemom53 Posts: 23
    Options
    Blessedmomof3, sent you a request.
  • ellezee79
    ellezee79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    33 and a mom of 3 plus I work full time. I recently started following a lot of fitness focused moms on Instagram and many of them say MFP has really helped them on their journeys. We all could use some support and motivation so I am want to use this site to fullest.
  • duckgirlpdx
    Options
    34 year old mama of twin boys here. Feel free to add!
  • ChangeForLifetime
    Options
    I am a good motivator and could us some motivation at times myself. So many pretty moms! Any of you can add me as a friend if you would like.
  • lvnh
    lvnh Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 and a mom of 3. Got back on the fitness wagon after a break which involved bronchitis, pneumonia, and a knee injury. Taking it one day at a time.
  • KimJohn2013
    Options
    Hi i am a 31 year old mum of one, feel free to add me :-)
  • crunnerwv
    crunnerwv Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    32 and the mom of 2. Feel free to add me also. I see success stories in our future!
  • pattya925
    pattya925 Posts: 398
    Options
    Hello! I will be 33 in September. Mom to a 10-yr-old boy.
  • randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm a 36 almost 37 year old mother of a 16 year old girl. I live in WI and work 2 desk jobs. I've been on MFP for a few years and started getting serious back in January. I love seeing motivated and positive people in my newsfeed - feel free to add me - I log in every day :smile:
  • RobP1192
    RobP1192 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I'm a 32, soon to be 33, mother of none. i mean FATHER of none. No kids yet. But still in the 30 and over club.
  • LeviLeDoux
    LeviLeDoux Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 years old with two beautiful daughters ages 10 and 6! :smile:
  • JessicaZen
    JessicaZen Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi I m a little older, 42 and have 3 kids ages 21 17 and 3 first two from a previous marriage are with there father. If you would like to add me that would be cool am a stay at home wife and mommy.Peace:flowerforyou:
  • FrankieFreaking5Kids
    Options
    31, mother of 5 :D Let's do this!
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! I am Brooke and I am 33. I joined a year and a half ago,and found myself feeling so good about my initial weight loss I ended up pregnant again!!! Fast forward to today and I am 10 pounds away from pre preggo weight and at the same place I started from. Now I have about 50 to go!!! I dont eat clean and exercise when I can. My main focus is on portion control and trying not to let my emotions dictate my food consumption. ROCK ON \m/
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 34 and momma of 2. Got a bit to go. Feel free to add me :)