Hello im new to all this :)

Options
Hello everyone,

I have just joined on here today and im also on with my iphone (which I've found useful so far) My name is Michelle and im 26 years old, I have two daughters and I work as a care worker for the elderly and disabled.

I have joined here because I want to lose weigh as were getting married next October :)

Hopefully I will do well xx

Replies

• leahcollett1
    leahcollett1 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    hi michelle

im 26 and also am getting married next year in july. i have been put on xenical so will need to keep an eye on my fat intake.
  • Kevster75
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! :)

You'll get lots of help/support and advice here... and some new friends to boot!
    The only thing you've got to lose is cals/lbs/inches! :D

Best of Luck!
  • tcam70455
    tcam70455 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    hiya!
  • myshell83
    myshell83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone and thanks for replying, well my first day went well, haven't struggled at all and actually quite enjoyed it, lol..... got a long way to go yet though so lets hope everyday is like today :)
  • dward843
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this too, but it's great because you're accountable to yourself and if you get friends they get to see you diary also and can help out with information and support. Good Luck!
  • baker_c
    baker_c Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. You have friend here to help motivate. Add me if you need additional support.