NEED MOTIVATION PLEASE ADD

Options
I'm looking for motivation. I'm weighing in at the highest I've ever been in my life. Please add. I need all the support I can get here, since getting support at home is almost impossible.

Replies

• Joshyusernametaken
    Joshyusernametaken Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey, the fact that you have made it this far, opening a myfitnesspal account says it all. Means that you are thinking seriously about your goals! You can only move forward now and you will find some great, supportive and inspirational people on here. This is good, because unfortunately we can't always rely on our friends and family. You will learn allot if you keep up your diary entries!
  • themagicschu
    themagicschu Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hey there,

whenever i need some extra motivation, i think of this guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp8wkNadyhk

i don't know if or what is scripted but the fact stands that this guy has overcome his massive overweight by hard work and dedication. so hold on to your goals and keep pushing and you will see results, i'm sure! :)

good luck from me!
  • Shawk80
    Shawk80 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a request. You have made the first step with setting up your account here. I have found MFP to be a great support for me in my efforts. You can do it!!