Whoo hoo!

Options
I lost 7.6 lbs in a week! (My first week of eating within calories every day and kicking-butt in the exercise department.) I, of course, am expecting a bigger drop the first week than any other week. I quit soda, fast food, stayed within my calories and exercised every day. I am hoping this is the first week of MANY that I stick to my new way of living.

My measurements are the same, though. Is that normal?

Replies

• abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Also, MFP is giving me the same amount of calories to eat this week. Shouldn't it go down some, or is that only after you lose quite a bit?
  • Kevster75
    Options
    Well Done!! That's fantastic work!!

As far as the cals go - It's what you currently need, based on the details you've provided.
    So, another week of the same, should produce more great weight loss!! :)
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    A definite whoo hoo and glad that you recognize that this is because it is your first week; do expect her weight loss to decline per week, but remember a slower weight loss means a healthier weight loss! If you went to check-in and put in your new weight, then go into goals (guided) and see if it adjusted there; if not, put in your new weight and MFP will adjust your caloric intake, never letting you go below 1200. And I will go ahead and tell you that once you have been at 1200 calories a day for a while, you will hit a plateau and that is when you go into goals (customized) and increase your calorie intake to start zig zagging; but that is later in your process. Kudos to making the change in your life and reaping the benefits!
  • tennies
    Options
    that is great, keep up the great work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!