Options

Replies

• Ninaad
    Ninaad Posts: 28
    Options
    I am up for the challenge =]
  • sherrywoody1
    Options
    I really love a challenge, count me in also please. Thanks, Sherry:flowerforyou:
  • mom216
    mom216 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Eileen - thank you for setting up this challenge. I am going through some family drama and my weight is creeping back up. So far I have gained 20 lbs. My current weight is 150 my mini weekly goals are to loose 2 lbs per week - by eating healthy, exercising and just being honest with myself.
  • jsg8tor
    jsg8tor Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 10 lbs by Halloween.!

I've been a member for 2 wks and have gained 2 lbs, not sure why but still plugging along.
  • EileenB42
    EileenB42 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    My scale went back down. I lost 1.4 of the 2.2 I gained. I am at 250.2. 2.2 pounds away from my first personal mini goal. Halloween goal is to be around 243.
    you can weigh in once a week . I'm not particular if you exercise. I am not a big exercise person, except for walking. any questions message me! glad to have you all here!
  • bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 10 pounds by Halloween! I hope I can do it! That's the perfect halfway point through the semester to have a halfway goal!
  • aquavitae30
    Options
    Ooh, count me in. I actually just added a blog post about how I wanted to be under 200 by Halloween! So 19 pounds for me. :)
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    My scale went back down. I lost 1.4 of the 2.2 I gained. I am at 250.2. 2.2 pounds away from my first personal mini goal. Halloween goal is to be around 243.

Way to go.. After a bad week and cake and ice cream and all that. Thats awesome. And you're almost at your first goal.. woo hoo... Its so exciting to see the scale go down. My husband laughed at me this morning cuz i was all excited about it lol, but not in a bad way. He actually joined so he can track his food too.
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I don't know how I did it, but I went down 3.5 lbs this week. Yeehaw, my halloween goal is closer than I thought. 192.9 lbs now. 185 lbs by Halloween - definitely doable. This is a very happy kitten at the moment. =^_^=
  • tissyazd
    tissyazd Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am down to 209! Eight more pounds to go to Halloween!
  • kerrera
    Options
    Count me in. I would like to loose another stone before 5 november my wedding anniversary!
  • Toricakins1234
    Options
    im in

highest weight even before i started this program: 157
    curremt weight: 138
    halloween goal: 130
  • mom216
    Options
    Just checking in......

I weigh daily - and FINALLY the scaled moved to 149.2 - its not even a pound - but it is progress. My goal is to be at 148 by 9/11
  • monkeysmum
    monkeysmum Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    may i join in??

i would love to lose 10lbs by halloween hubby is taking me away for 3 days on 27th october a break with no kids so id love to be at target which is 10lbs away by then but i am at minute very stuck at 136lbs been there for 10 weeks so i need alot of booting up my rear and motivation which i just dont get by myself
  • jsg8tor
    jsg8tor Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to everyone!
    This is a fun short term goal, I'm looking forward to a small candy bar for my reward!
    Down 3 lbs so far, 7 to go.

Thanks for the motivation:flowerforyou:
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Whoops, forgot to check in this week! Gained 3 pounds over holiday weekend on Monday's weigh in at 128, currently back down to 126 so getting back in gear!

have a great week :)
  • Jillid71
    Jillid71 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I hope that i can join! I am going to set an aggressive goal to lose 16 lbs by 10/31, which would take me to 180. Please add me as a friend so that we can all motivate each other for this challenge!!
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I want to be Angus Young for Halloween and I would love to drop 10 lbs.!

Sign me up!
  • mom216
    Options
    arrrrrggghhhh!!!!!!!

Just checking in - todays weight = 149.6 - I'm up by .2 - I'm mad at myself. I know I can do this. Okay enough whining - :sad:

To top it off - I went shopping and bought clothes & shoes. And yes - the size I "thought" should fit was tight :noway: There is nothing more humiliating than trying on clothes and knowing that no matter how pretty the stuff is - I still look crappy. :sad:

mini goals loose 2 pounds per week
    work out consistently
    limit my alcohol intake :drinker:
    and be brutally honest with myself -

When I reach my goal of 125 - I plan on buying jewelry :laugh:
  • monkeysmum
    monkeysmum Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    down 2lbs 134 only 9lbs left to lose woohoo