Hi - I'm Kim

Options
I'm new. I had a great handle on my weightloss efforts until an injury June 30th. I am on the mend, but now have to get back on track. 1st agenda item is dropping some weight. I want some ideas for high protein, low sugar meals that are sustaining. I love food, I love to cook. It is easy for me to snack too much, etc. I need support and a good jumpstart. meal ideas? oh, and I need easy stuff!

Replies

• ggmoe27
    ggmoe27 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Kim...I'm GiGi. I have 40 lbs to lose and have joined the Biggest Loser competition at my job. I would also like some recipes that are low in sugar and high in protein. If you find some, will you share them? I work out daily at my local Y. Today I had a great workout and am very sore...my ankles, my muscles, and my feet. LOL I am realizing I am old. LOL Good luck on recipes.
  • ibbsters
    ibbsters Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    welcome kim. hope you reach your goals. im a new here too i joined yesterday
  • FiftyandFabulous
    Options
    Welcome Kim. I'm new also. I just joined on Friday and still learning how to navigate the site. I'm so glad to be a part of the MFP community. I'm in the process of constructing a diet myself. My current goal is to loose 35 pounds and maybe more afer that. Sweet Success to you!:flowerforyou: