Insanity - started today!! New group

Options
x3na1401
x3na1401 Posts: 277 Member
Howdy

A few of us have decided to restart insanity. We were all at various stages and had fallen off the wagon so we thought it was time for a do over.

We started with the fit test again and have a group going, so anyone doing insanity please feel free to join.

We have some very motivational people joining us including 30 day shred extraordinaire, allergictoexercise !

C'mon you loons, be insane with us!!

Replies

• rachie590
    rachie590 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Yay! I'm so glad you girls started this!! I love hearing about everyone's experience with Insanity!
  • Stacebob85
    Stacebob85 Posts: 95
    Options
    I really want to give Insanity a bash, but am struggling because reviews online are so mixed. Could someone run through it for me in terms of schedule, what sorts of movements/exercises are actually performed etc? I just want to know if it's something that a) I can physically do and b) I can fit into my fairly busy lifestyle before I pasrt with some cash to take it on :P

Thanks for any info xx
  • jamiesillimandunn
    jamiesillimandunn Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    You can try you tubing some videos to get the idea of the moves etc. the first month is around 40-45 session workouts , that lasts four weeks , working out Monday through Saturday with rest day Sunday , then recovery week is slow and steady workouts , then ( I haven't reached month two yet) but I hear they are a bit harder of moves lasting approx. 60 each !
  • fitgirl09jessica
    Options
    Woo!! I've started and restarted more times than I would like to admit but I am currently on Day 4 (Day 5 on the program, I don't have the fit test so I skip it) and would like to have more people who are around the same Day as me so feel free to add me!
  • AngDenSti
    AngDenSti Posts: 184
    Options
    I just started my second round of Insanity a few days ago and I would love the support and motivation of a group. I started an Insanity/Clean Eating Group. If you would like to join, I would love to complete the program with you. Since I know what's coming, I need all the motivation I can get! LOL