Insanity Results (weight & inches)

Cina04
Cina04 Posts: 609
edited September 21 in Success Stories
Tomorrow is just the Fit Test and I have one other workout to do later today but I'm just going to go ahead and share my results! =) (If anything changes by tomorrow I'll update the info lol)

With this program I lost 15lbs and 26 inches off of my body. Was pushing a size 16 and now wearing size 11.

My shirts went from Large to Medium.

Starting Measurements Ending Measurements

Chest: 41 Chest 37.25

R Arm: 12 R Arm 11

L Arm: 12 L Arm 11

Waist: 37 Waist 34

Hips: 42 Hips 38.75

R Thigh: 26 R Thigh 21

L Thigh: 26 L Thigh 21

R Calf: 17 R Calf 15.5

L Calf: 17 L Calf 15.5

Starting weight: 175 Ending weight: 160

If you are looking for fast results and willing to put in the work than I would suggest getting this program! It's truly amazing and one of the toughest workouts out there! My endurance & flexiblity has greatly improved. I didn't expect to look fully toned up and have my csection belly be gone, I know that will take a few more rounds =).

My husband thinks I probably lost more weight than I think I did and I don't see it due to building muscle

I didn't follow the meal plan due to being a picky eater about "healthy food" but I did however change some of my eating habits and served my self smaller portions and keeping track of my calories. I didn't know weight loss can be so easy and simple once you figure out what you need to do! I'm kicking myself in the butt for not doing this after Hailey was born. I am one lb away from losing all the pregnancy weight from Hailey!

I was going to accept how I looked like but I'm glad I didn't because I feel so much better about myself!

No final pics just yet due to one more workout this afternoon and the fit test in the morning =)

Replies

• Navie42
    Navie42 Posts: 152
    Awesome job!!! Few questions:

1. What is insanity? a DVD workout or class?

2. When did you begin and how many days did your plan run? (ie how many days from start to end weight)

3. What type of workout is Insanity?
  • Cina04
    DVD workout by Shaun T

It's a 60 day program (there's really 63 days)

It's very intense!

Just google Insanity and you'll see videos about it. Also check out YouTube and there are people who record themselves doing it

I started July 7th - Official end date is Sept 7th
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Great Job! keep up the good work, its good to know you didnt follow their diet plan to a "t", i have p90x and i just can't follow the diet strictly, because i dont eat fish, and i have to limit my green veggies due to intestinal issues.

Again Great Job!
  • Cina04
    Thanks!

Yep you can still lose weight and eat pizza and lose weight! LOL
    The key thing is really moderation and frequency I believe =)

I don't like fish either and very picky about veggies. They must come from a can cause I don't eat them cooked except for corn lol
  • abbiez
    abbiez Posts: 229 Member
    amazing! im going to be doing a round of 30ds and then give insanity a try :D youre an inspiration
  • SamanthaT01
    SamanthaT01 Posts: 30 Member
    Great job on getting through the cycle of Insanity!! You had great results. Keep it up Girl!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Another Insanity GRAD in our midst. Way to go Cina!!!
  • beautyqueen1979
    beautyqueen1979 Posts: 151 Member
    Awesome job! Those are amazing results, I bet you are proud of yourself :)
    I plan on moving on to this workout after Christmas :D:D
  • AmyMooreOrLess
    AmyMooreOrLess Posts: 320 Member
    Awesome results! You should be very proud of yourself. Hips and thigs - Hello!? Way to go girl.
  • Cina04
    Yes my thighs had the most improvement.

I know once my body finishes up losing fat else where, it'll melt away fat from my midsection. I have some nice abds going on but are a bit hidden lol. Again, I went into this program not expecting the belly to be gone but some one with less belly fat than me, may see the belly flatten out

Was going to do recovery week again and go into round two but I can tell ym body needs a break. I also need to review other programs.

The first month of Insanity I was doing Brazil Butt Lift. I was on week 3 when I had to stop Brazil Butt Lift due to family visiting and only had time for one workout.
  • Dtrmnd1
    Dtrmnd1 Posts: 72 Member
    Good Job!!!!!
  • bdascott
    bdascott Posts: 2 Member
    ya i just started fit test yesterday!!! mixin it in as my p90x doubles cardio.. then prob cycle through the tuesdays between p90x plyo and some insanity.

youch!!!

hehe so we're on a very similart insanity schedule!! will have to check in n see how we're doin
  • That is awesome results! I did a round of Insanity and lost 8lbs and 18 inches. And my food was not good. In fact, It was sortof hit or miss. I did good some days and bad others. It is an awesome program! Congrats on getting through it!! Good luck on another round!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!