Only needed to lose 10 pounds/ a few inches

Options
jaz050465
jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
I'm within healthy weight range but need to tone/ lose some body fat to look good. I'd love to see some before/ after photos to help motivate me as I'm finding it so hard.

Replies

• jaz050465
    Options
    Anyone?
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    hi there! I'm only a few lbs away from goal and only had a total of 13 to lose. I'm going to start lifting this weekend (I'm old but I'll give it a shot ;-) with a trainer just to get the right movements. Send me a FR if I can help along the way. Good luck!:happy: oh and I don't have pics but you don't need them. you are very close to your goal just want to tone up. LIFT
  • juliesullivan119
    Options
    I'm in the same situation as you so I'd love to see if people post some pictures!
  • jaz050465
    Options
    I'm deciding between Body Revolution and Chalean Extreme.
  • MySweetPotato
    MySweetPotato Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I post this one because I still can't beleive how bad I looked. This is a 7 pount loss tho

14vpnrt.jpg Add me if you'd like I'm still trying to tone up and get sexy as f*** :)
  • Cutting4life
    Cutting4life Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I post this one because I still can't beleive how bad I looked. This is a 7 pount loss tho

14vpnrt.jpg Add me if you'd like I'm still trying to tone up and get sexy as f*** :)

thats just 7 lbs? nice!
  • tulipwings
    tulipwings Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have 17 pounds and a few inches to lose. I started working out over a month ago but only recently (Tuesday) joined this site and started tracking my calorie intake. So far, I have not lost any weight, but I'm not giving up! I'll try to take some before pictures this week...not sure if I'll post but you never know ;)
  • squaregum
    squaregum Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    bump
  • casmithis
    casmithis Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, I'm in the same boat so waiting for responses as well. Very discouraged right now.
  • miri17k
    miri17k Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    bump
  • tulipwings
    tulipwings Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yay! I'm 5 lbs lighter than I was last week! Still planning on taking those before pictures this weekend though ;)
  • laurabelle2013
    Options
    I'll have to dig out a before pic and learn how to post it...
    But if you look at my profile pics I've been posting my progress every month. I had about 8 lbs to lose. ( from 143 to 135)
    I added heavy weights and tracking each day.
  • micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    My profile picture isn't my final product, but there is a two pound difference and about 10 inches lost. I took this picture about a month ago and all I was doing was Insanity and some weights. I just started serious lifting two weeks ago, so I am excited to see those results in a few months. I don't really have a number I want to hit, but I weighed about 155 in the first photo and 153 in the second.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!