hello, I'm also new and looking for friends

Options
I am new to the board and just trying to get back o a healthy weight, I'm looking for some friends to help me along the way.

Replies

• Ccampbell21
    Ccampbell21 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Good morning,

I am looking for friends too. Seems like the ones I had stopped logging or don't ever comment. I have just started back to this about 2 months ago and really need to make a go of it! Hopefully with some more supportive friends and motivators this time! Please feel free to add me!
  • BadassCrossfitMama
    BadassCrossfitMama Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking to add new friends on here. Feel free to add me!!
  • sassyd99
    sassyd99 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I have only been on MFP for @ 3 weeks and am enjoying the support. I try to logon everyday and I'm happy to encourage friends to keep up the hard work. I'll send you a request!
  • nerdfitquest
    nerdfitquest Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always happy to have more people to help keep each other motivated
  • thetiniestgirl
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you're motivated and can provide motivation. :)

I am active on here just about every day.
  • tpgilkey1867
    Options
    Hello Everyone! Happy Friday DANCE!!!

Feel free to add me as well.. always looking for new people to connect with and get some great ideas from, and also just to chat with from time to time...

Check out my post...this one is my recent.. Diets can often times be soooo confusing! Ha ha!!

Religions, Politics, and Diets (Edit Post)
    Posted on 07/19/2013 by tpgilkey1867
    Just as the Title Says!! Ha Ha..
    WHO and WHAT do you listen to when it comes to seeking the correct diet for you?
    My Heart Doctor Says.. LOW CHOLESTEROL FOODS
    Friend says... HIGH PROTEIN FOODS (To keep you full)
    My Fitness Trainer says...LOW FAT..LOTS OF CARBS
    My Mind says.. LOW CALORIE
    UGGHHHHH!!!! HELP!!!
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Hello. Feel free to add me.
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am on just about every day and have lost just around 30 lbs using the site and my logging and workouts - anyone can feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • Overridden
    Overridden Posts: 19
    Options
    Good morning,I am 43,mother of 4 just starting a low carb lifestyle,my son being diagnosed with T1D on 5/24 made me really look at the way I feed myself and my family.So after a lot of thinking and reading I decided to drastically change my diet and slowly alter the rest of the family to a much better way of eating.Oh and I need to lose about 50 lbs to be at a healty weight.
  • eandbmom
    eandbmom Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello. I just started on this site about a week ago and can already see the benefits of having friends who will motivate me. Sending friend request.
  • Becca1637
    Becca1637 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I joined 3 weeks ago and have logged every single day, even when I went on vacation (Yay me for being below calories even then). I am committed to logging no matter what (even if I have wings and beer LOL). This is one of my lifestyle changes. I found that logging helps me eat better. Anyone who wants to can add me. I am a positive person and will help motivate you!