I did it!

Options
dad4192
dad4192 Posts: 21 Member
With a lot of help from the site and you guys I am happy to say that my goal has been reached. I started in Nov 2012 at 252lbs. As of this morning I am at 185. Took longer then those fad diets or crazy weight loss plans but I feel as I have set a great foundation for maintaining this weight. I want to give you all a HUGE thank you. The motivational stories, the recipes, it all helped. Thanks again!

Replies

• minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Now it is on to maintenance!
  • hinzee4
    hinzee4 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Hope to be with you soon on the loss!!!
  • Afaida
    Afaida Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Great work and dedication! Can only imagine the feeling of accomplishment you are experiencing! Enjoy!
  • Afaida
    Afaida Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Would love a delete button! Hit the reply button twice. Oops, sorry.
  • FattieBabs
    FattieBabs Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Very well done! What did you set your daily calories at and do you have any skinny fat? Sounds a bit personal so I hope you do not mind me asking...
  • horndave
    horndave Posts: 565
    Options
    Great job.
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Well done you! treat yourself to a whole new wardrobe! (Its not just girls who want nice-fitting clothes!)
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    congratulations!! Do show us your pictures..and i loved your "About me"
  • Faery_Dust
    Faery_Dust Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Fabulous, well done on your achievement :)
  • dad4192
    Options
    My calories changed as I progressed. The past few weeks have been at 1300 a day. Now that I have set it to maintain it gives me a base of 2200.
  • dad4192
    Options
    Thanks sir!
  • ekoonce68
    ekoonce68 Posts: 12
    Options
    great job!!!!
  • dad4192
    Options
    Very well done! What did you set your daily calories at and do you have any skinny fat? Sounds a bit personal so I hope you do not mind me asking...

Some not much. My biggest issue that I see now is the proverbial love handles. Now that the weight is off I will really push the rebuild button and tone the crap out of everything.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!