2nd time here, but this time I joined a gym!!

Options
Hello all! I'm 35 and I have at least 80 pounds to get to my first goal. I've been going to the gym for a week now and I'd love to have some friends who know the gym life and can help me stay motivated. And tips along the way would be great as well!! And I'd also love to have some gym newbies as well, so we can make this venture together. Just really wanting to make some new friends who are into the "getting healthy" lifestyle as hardly any of my current friends are. So add me, I'd love to have ya!!!

Replies

• Snowwy11
    Snowwy11 Posts: 28
    Options
    Awesome!!!! I will send a friend request! I love my gym!
  • helen195
    helen195 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi

I have about 50lb to lose, I go to the Gym 2 to 3 times a week, but also do a Zumba class and a tap dancing class every week.

Feel free to add me!

Good luck!
  • mystiquefrog78
    Options
    Great!! Glad to have you!!
  • kmalony
    kmalony Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good for you to make that change. It can be tough, but u signed up and that's the first step! Way 2 go. I've been going to the gym now 4-6 days a week for a few wks now. Having buddies make it work as I have friends at work that keep me motivated. We go to gym at lunch and/or walk when its nice out. I'm 41 so have to keep moving!!! Here with ya!
  • lvnh
    lvnh Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request! I recently joined the gym. First time ever and I love it! The classes are fun (never thought I'd like them as much as I do) and I'm also working with a trainer twice a week.