1 1/4 years in and most recent before and after pics

angmarie28
angmarie28 Posts: 2,782 Member
I started about march 2012, I started at 1200 cals a day, now im at 1600, did jillian michaels then some p90x, fell off the wagon a couple times, got a bench and weights and started doing some heavy lifting, joined a gym a few weeks ago and this is where its all got me, Im almost there. Im 5'7" started at 172, now im137 July18_zpsff7a96a7.jpg

Replies

• angelac1296
    angelac1296 Posts: 48 Member
    You have an amazing shape, and you look great! Are you where you set out to be?
  • angmarie28
    not quite, im only 2 lbs from my goal weight but still have alot of toning in my butt to do, and i still have love handles that are being stubborn and wont leave, and my upper abs are starting to come out so im working on that
  • Lucyk00
    Lucyk00 Posts: 63 Member
    Wow!!! Great job!!!! I know you've been working super hard and it's really showing. Keep it up.
  • angelac1296
    angelac1296 Posts: 48 Member
    I just looked at your profile, and I am sure you can get away with a bikini and not be looked at in disgust now. :smile:
  • redwngs13
    redwngs13 Posts: 194 Member
    Very nice!! And cute bras :P Heavy lifting FTW!
  • GlassSlipperGurl
    GlassSlipperGurl Posts: 117 Member
    Great job :) Wish I had taken "before" pics.
  • mousemom18
    mousemom18 Posts: 172 Member
    Hey, we have a lot in common, except I'm twice your age. 5'7", mom of two (almost 19 and 13 ), started 161, currently 145. Did some P90X, insanity, currently JMBR. Goal weight is 128. Did a Tough Mudder in May just to give myself something extreme to shoot for. I think you should get out there and rock the bikini. Wish I had taken a before picture. The best I can do is 'during'.
  • Narc_soda
    Narc_soda Posts: 181 Member
    WTG!
  • Wow you look incredible.... Congratulations on your loss so far

Love K
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    You look amazing! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    you look great! congratulations!!
  • angmarie28
    thanks everyone, its deffinetly been a struggle at times, and i honestly never thought id get as far as i have. I deffinetly amazed myself, and yes heavy lifting has helped alot, I dont do as much as i like but I deffinetly make sure to get it in
  • Terrific. Keep up the good work!
  • angmarie28
    :( i cant beleive i am right back to where i started, this sucks, but i did have another baby since this. any who, back to work i go to get that body back
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!