T25 reviews?

Options
Just would like to know if anyone had tired it and what do you think? what has been your results?

Replies

• jolene_ca
    jolene_ca Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Love it. I'm on week 2 day 7. I forgot to take my measurements when I started but did a couple days into the second week. my measurements are smaller today and it obviously hasn't been that long. As far as weight loss goes, I'm down a pound, but I'm finishing up TOM and I eat a very modest deficit as I am at a healthy weight. Afterwards I feel like I've had a very good workout, and the fact that it's only 25 minutes makes it easy to squeeze in (I have 5 children) and even though it can be an intense pace it goes by very quickly.
  • rolemodel69
    rolemodel69 Posts: 365
    Options
    Currently on day 5 of week 1, Love the program, you really get a good burn for a 25 workout. I checked out how much calorie i burned each workout with a HRM and i burn roughly 300-400 calories in only 25 minutes.

You don't need any equipment for the phase 1, for phase 2 you will need the resistance band that comes with the program for half of the workouts.