i'm sick...

Options
felt like i was off to a fabulous start, but now i'm sick. :( hope to be back at it tomorrow, but it might not be until wednesday...i'm so upset! and we were supposed to go hiking yesterday, too, but that fell through as well. send me good vibes that i won't fall off my bandwagon just because i was sick - it's not like i just chose not to go to the gym because i didn't feel like it, but i'll have a tendency to pick up that attitude whether it's true or not!

Replies

• suecq09
    suecq09 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! Unfortunately - I have been sick for about a week - and this weekend was the worst. I need to attempt to figure out what the chili I made woudl be logged and figure out maybe where I'm at. I am thinking I might take a walk today.....attempt some exercise. I cleaned house all day yesterday - which was good exercise - but even that winded me.

keep trying to make good choices -and get right back to the normal routine when you can.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    hope you feel better soon. Make good and healthy food choices and you'll get better quicker!!! :wink:

All the best :flowerforyou:
  • metalpalace
    Options
    I hope you feel better soon. Since you started working out are you getting more vitamons and minerals than you were before? A lot of people I know start a workout program but they don't supplement to make up for a quicker depletion of the bodys store of vitamins and minerals so they always weaken there imune system instead of strengthening it and they end up sick.