Help me find a workout this morning

Options
jennhls
jennhls Posts: 32 Member
I'm having a hard time thinking of what to do for exercise this morning. I'm training for a marathon and this is my cross training day. I don't want to go to the gym. I already did my insanity video this week. Do you all know of any good videos on You tube. Looking for a really good cardio that isn't too hard on the legs, I have to run 15 miles tomorrow morning. I tried tapout XT last week but the one I did was too much legs for right before a long run.

Replies

• jennhls
    Options
    bump still looking :)
  • jennhls
    Options
    I've been looking on youtube and I think I am going to try this:

Jillian Michaels: banish fat boost metabolism workout http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTT4W8ygJ7w

Still feel free to post your favorite youtube workout videos for future reference.

I'll post when I am done to let you know what I thought of this workout.
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Check Genghis girl on youtube. She'll have something for ya. :happy:
  • jennhls
    Options
    Check Genghis girl on youtube. She'll have something for ya. :happy:

Thanks I will check that out for next time :)

Here is my review of the workout I posted above:
    Pretty good workout, there were intervals of really intense cardio which I liked, but then she would do intervals of more toning which wasn't what I was looking for since I do my toning on my own in a separate workout. 55 min workout minus 5 for warm up and 5 for cool down. 45 min cardio but I would say only half of that 45 min got my heart rate up enough to burn any significant calories. If you are looking for a moderately intense cardio workout with a little bit of toning included this would be a good workout for you.