NSV'S OUT THE WAZOO

Options
MeIShouldB
MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
NSV'S ALL OVER THE PLACE THIS WEEK!

1) My new school has a formal, so I tried on my prom dress (2008) and a homecoming dress from 11th grade...and they BOTH FIT. Better than they fit back then.

2) Went to the dentist, I have been going to this place since I was a little girl. At the checkout desk some of the staff and the dentist were standing around the front desk talking about my weightloss and how proud they are and my dad teared up and had to walk away.

3) Had to by new undies, because mine are too big.

4) My dad randomly turns to me and says "you know you inspire people with everything you're doing".

Replies

• Lalasharni
    Lalasharni Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Ain't that great????
    you should be very proud. Way to go!!
  • ashleybohman
    ashleybohman Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Sounds like your dad is super proud of you! :) Very sweet!
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome! I'm proud of you, too!
  • rachie590
    rachie590 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Almost made me tear up, when you said that about your Dad!
  • squirrell79
    squirrell79 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Dang, you must feel like you're on top of the world!! Congratulations on all that you have accomplished! And kudos to your dad for being a great dad.
  • kateauch
    kateauch Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!!! Friending you to be inspired as well!
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're putting in some serious work, and people are noticing! Good for you!!
  • nygrl4evr
    nygrl4evr Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all of the great NSV's and your dad is awesome too! Parents do a lot for us with just one sentence. :smile:
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    awesome job hun! its always great to have a family member be proud of you. (:
  • GlassSlipperGurl
    GlassSlipperGurl Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Thanks for letting us all share in your success. Love that your Dad is so proud AND let's you know! Great job...keep it up until you reach your goal and then set ANOTHER! :smile:
  • mbh28
    mbh28 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Those are all awesome! Congrats!!
  • chrisloveslife
    chrisloveslife Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    That's so great!
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    So happy for you
    lala-gif_zps84397adc.gif
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Great nsv's!! congratulations, And i love how proud you dad is!
  • DaniDC28
    DaniDC28 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    OMG! Awesome! Especially what your Dad said/did. He's so proud of you and you should be too! Congrats! I've got 70lbs to go so this is great motivation.
  • wannabpiper
    wannabpiper Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Now I'm tearing up! Great about the clothing NSV's, but your dad saying what he did is wonderful. Great job!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    that is so sweet...especially about what your dad said to you. parental support is so amazing.
  • jessizona80
    jessizona80 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Two and Four made me tear up. So sweet!
  • MeIShouldB
    MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Oh, I forgot one. I flexed my arms for my dad and he said "uh oh now I see a lump" LOL (MY BICEPS).
    Thanks guys! Yea my dad is pretty fantastic. Thanks for all your kind words.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!