Wedding Count down

Options
kelly_gelinas
kelly_gelinas Posts: 137 Member
Hi my name is Kelly. I am by no means near by goal. I have been working with a personal trainer for 7 weeks. I am getting Married August 4, and when I ordered my dress in the size I tried on in the store. When the dress came in it didn't even fit. I was not letting that dress out no matter what. I got a personal trainer and have worked my butt off.

I have lost 10 pounds and 10 inches in 7 weeks. 2 more weeks to go till my wedding day. Here is a side my side of my dress fitting.

The picutre on the left is my first fitting 7 weeks ago. The middle picture is from 4 weeks ago and the picture on the right is from last week.

I am so happy with my results.

[img]http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o668/kelly_gelinas/iphonephotos029_zps1c30384a.[img ][/img]

Replies

• kelly_gelinas
    Options
    I screwed up something and it won't let me fix it. Says site down for maintanence
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Photos aren't work, Kelly! I've been watching your progress on my feed everyday, you're doing amazing! I hope I"ll get to see final pictures of you being a beautiful bride on your wedding day!
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    iphonephotos029_zps1c30384a

Edit: Sorry, I tried helping you w/ the pic. Didn't work.
  • Syriene
    Syriene Posts: 238
    Options
    I screwed up something and it won't let me fix it. Says site down for maintanence

Either way, based on what I read in your first post, you have done a great job. Congrats on your loss and your wedding!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    ((Edited to remove quoted picture because you fixed your own pic)).

You look awesome!

If you go to the photo in photobucket, choose edit -> resize -> 550 wide -> save, the photo will then fit in the forums perfectly.
    Using the saved, resized image, post
    {img}URL (use the direct link, not the one for forums){/img} using square [ brackets, not curly { ones.

That should fix it!
  • kelly_gelinas
    Options
    iphonephotos029_zps1c30384a.jpg

I tried resizing, it's not working. I made it my profile photo instead.

8e6cdd23-68fb-4318-8bf5-c44a786caf59_zps5a886bff.jpg

The first picture is of my first and second fitting,
    The second photo is my first and third fitting. This gives an idea of my progress so far..
  • Destanie_Robyn
    Destanie_Robyn Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I tried resizing, it's not working. I made it my profile photo instead.

It still looks great :smile:. When you save the resized image, unless you click a little tick-box before you save, it saves as a new image, not over the old one. So you'll have to {img}{/img} around the *new* direct link.

You are going to be SUCH a gorgeous bride!!
  • vivianamiami
    vivianamiami Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    What a lovely dress, you will look beautiful on your wedding day! Best Wishes for your and the groom.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!