Hoping for some friends

Options
Howdy folks.

I've been a member/user of MFP for Jesus, like 2-3 years now, but have always failed to achieve my goals. I'll lose like 20-30 pounds or something, but then my motivation fades (which I'm sure we can all relate to). I'm really hoping for some supportive friends that will help keep me on task. Hell, just seeing all the good work y'all are doing will keep me motivated.

Anyway, I'd sure appreciate some friends. I'm really hoping to make this the last time I try to lose weight.

Thanks.

Replies

• RockClimber69
    RockClimber69 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm always happy to cheer someone on or kick their *kitten* if needed, as long as you'll do the same for me! Request sent.

Ray
  • jamieschraeder
    jamieschraeder Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey there :flowerforyou:

I know how you feel. I've been a member for a couple years now too but never used MFP like I do now. My office started their own Biggest Loser contest this past Feb in the hopes to get all the employees to be more aware of weight health hazards. Since we are in CA the prize of a free summer afternoon sailing was the motivation we all needed. Even though I came in third, I did lose over 35 pounds and thats an award in itself. I have continue my lose (46 now) and plan to go a full year to see how healthy I can get.

Let's keep eachother from trying another diet and lose this crap :glasses:
  • sealevels
    sealevels Posts: 123
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • mrsduke2924
    mrsduke2924 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Ooooh me too!
    I've been a member of MFP since april (thought it was longer!) and been rubbish at logging in - determined to take this seriously now. Have been on lord only knows how many fad diets before but it IS coming off this time, trying good ol' healthy eating and excercise and could do with some pals to keep me on the straight and narrow. Sick of being the fattest one of all my friends.

Let's do this - GO TEAM!!
  • ravegee
    ravegee Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • claudiasharonblack
    Options
    I'm looking for support and friends too, feel free to add me!
  • cherbear_72
    cherbear_72 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!!
  • lkgarza
    lkgarza Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'd love to support ALL of you! As well as be supported :) I really struggle to remember to log in here daily! I'll do really good for a few days and then fall off the map. Not that I'm not eating healthy and getting my workouts in, I just totally forget to check in here. But I do find when I am consistent with my check-in's I have a lot more success and am more motivated.

Add me and I'll be sure to keep tabs on your success!! We can do this!
  • steffy1956
    Options
    Hi Sherbear, Although I joined back in December I have not been able to focus on myself until now. I would like to chat with you in here from time to time so we can stay motivated. For me I would like to get back to my normal weight area of 175. :smile: How about you? Have you been in here long?
  • Brallen1969
    Options
    If you enjoy humor, warped minds, non fltered but very motivating people than feel free to add me.
  • rsgavin
    rsgavin Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me