Hi :)

Options
Hi there...My name is Rebecca. I'm 35 and a single mommy to an amazing little boy. I'm looking for additional support during my new journey. I am going to lose weight once and for all this time. I've completely changed my entire lifestyle and I love my new lifestyle. I eat organic now for everything, the odd thing i don't - but i would say 98% of the time. I've made drastic changes to how I used to eat - and I love my new eating lifestyle - eating to live instead of living to eat.
I also actually work out - but i don't do it consistently and that's part of the problem....but I walk/run on the treadmill a few times a week, do Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and I've started a spinning class (spin and scult), and I've walked a 5K a few times this summer (while trying to run some it it). Not that I do these things all the time, but I do a fwe a week at least.

so far (and it's taken too long) I've lost 19 lbs (not sure why this thing says it' s only 15, maybe I didn't input my weight from the beginning)....and I'm happy with that so far but I have so much more to go!! I want to lose another 32 for sure to get to goal #1 and than lost another 40 after that to get to goal #2....I can do it, but I just need some support along the way.....

Thanks

Replies

• Oenone
    Oenone Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi Rebecca, Its sounds like you are doing awesome so far and are totally on the right track!
    You came to the right place for support so welcome and enjoy!
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Welcome , sounds like you are on the right track. Keep going strong!!!!!

Goodluck
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! Keep up the good work!!!:flowerforyou:
  • lorraine05
    Options
    So im not the average over weight girl. I am only 22 years old and around 133 pounds, and my goal weight is 125. I was never this weight before so that's what is getting to me. I don't fit into any of my jeans and i don't feel comfortable in anything. This site is amazing and i am using it to my full advantage to lose weight. And I have found that this is the only thing that is helping me =) Anyway i just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to all of the other people using this sit other than me.
  • becca2006
    Options
  • becca2006
    Options
    hi everyone - thanks for the encouragement!!! I really needed that!! I've been pretty bummed - one of my problems is that I weigh myself every morning (i know - a HUGE no no) ...so when I don't see the progress (like i would each week) i get down - I have to stop that LOL
    I do use my Wii and the Biggest Loser game - and weigh in once a week on that (on elimination days - and yes i've been eliminated lol) -

I'm really glad I came to the community section on here! :) thanks ladies!
  • becca2006
    Options
    is anyone here from the Thunder Bay area??? i know it's a long shot, but I thought i'd ask :)