More than 50 pounds to lose?

Options
Looking for friends to add to my collection who have more than 50 pounds to lose, like I do!

In that, if you are funny, encouraging, or just wanting more friends, add me anyway. I'm not picky, just trying to find people who have a long way to go.

Replies

• eandbmom
    eandbmom Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I just started a week ago and have about 75 pounds to lose. I'm not sure I am funny, but I'll try to be encouraging. Sending friend request.
  • hoffmann_maddy
    hoffmann_maddy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i started 5 days ago LOL and i have 75+ to lose. Feel free to add me and good luck!
  • KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, have about 100 to lose :)
  • sealevels
    sealevels Posts: 123
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I have about 100 lbs. to lose. :)
  • claudiasharonblack
    Options
    I have over 100lbs to lose, so feel free to add me as well.
  • kimgall90
    kimgall90 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi. Anyone seeking encougement add me :)
  • Headingforhealthier
    Options
    i started 5 days ago LOL and i have 75+ to lose. Feel free to add me and good luck!

Haha, I already have you! Thanks everyone :D
  • Sherrie144
    Sherrie144 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me as well...I am totally in...
  • R4eBro
    R4eBro Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have 65 here! I have done it before and gained it back...booooo...struggling to stay motivated but I always feel so good when I stick to it!! I think I am going to get Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, I can do it at home when the kiddies are outside in the backyard! :smile:

good luck! Perhaps we can be friends..if I can figure out how to add you!
  • rsgavin
    rsgavin Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Just about to turn 44 and I'm with all of you!! ...I might have a little more time but I've got a long journey to take

Please feel free to add away.....oh yeah, and green smoothies????
  • R4eBro
    Options
    I love green smoothies and even have my kiddies drinking them too!!! Hang in there today! I find weekends hard!!
  • JoeHess90
    JoeHess90 Posts: 8
    Options
    I just restarted today, I have exactly 65 pounds to lose so I can get into the airforce. Today was a new day, I have already went on my morning walk and I am planning to do a workout video late afternoon. I'm feeling good this time :)
  • R4eBro
    Options
    What kind of yogurt does everyone eat? I hate artificial sweeteners as I feel horrible from them. Yogurts without them are loaded with real sugar....hmm maybe I will try low fat plain and add my own fruit....what do you do??
  • Azkadelia
    Azkadelia Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am on everyday.
  • hetx2mommy
    hetx2mommy Posts: 26
    Options
    i've lost around 25 lbs (started this in april), but still want to lose at least 35 more - 50 would be awesome!
    feel free to add me, my diary is open! i'm a 31 year old married mom of two girls living in texas - work full time, and i'm a southern girl and i like food! :)
  • bammer4560
    bammer4560 Posts: 11
    Options
    I have more than 50 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • conniesue14
    conniesue14 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your my fit pal friend - I really have more than 50 pounds to lose so I will be her for a while. Of course I have lost this 100 pounds several times before so I am not sure if that counts or not. I'm kinda of partial to it - it keeps coming back to visit and bringing friends. Have you ever been there.? Have a good weekend - Stick too it.
  • Layla76
    Layla76 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Ive lost about 20lbs so far and have about another 70ish to go. Please feel free to add me. I have been busy lately but things are finally slowing down so I will be posting more and logging better.
  • seliinac
    seliinac Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    What kind of yogurt does everyone eat? I hate artificial sweeteners as I feel horrible from them. Yogurts without them are loaded with real sugar....hmm maybe I will try low fat plain and add my own fruit....what do you do??

I am the same. I have found that plain yogurt with added fruit is too sour for me but sweetened yogurts are too sweet. I wrote a letter to a yogurt company complaining about how much sugar they had and they sent me coupons for more of the same yogurt! The best solution I've found is buying the 'fruit on the bottom' type yogurt and not mixing all the fruit in. Smoothies made with yogurt and fruit are good, though!
  • sypop
    sypop Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    i have 83 pounds left to lose...ive lost 14 so far :) feel free to add me