More than 50 pounds to lose?

Options

Replies

• b12arr0
    b12arr0 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thanks for accepting my friend request! I have 85 lbs to go. Well, with today's weigh-in, 84. :)
  • myzpri
    myzpri Posts: 3
    Options
    You can add me too... I'm trying to lose 60+ lbs SAFELY...lol.. so I think I may be on here a while...
  • dellaquilaa
    dellaquilaa Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I've got 40 more pounds to go til my first goal - I've already lost 29 :) Feel free to add me. I log every single day (though I don't have the guts to open my diary yet), and I just hit my 100 day mark!
  • Mo2Fit
    Mo2Fit Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! New to the forum but I've been using MFP for 2-3 months now. I'm down 26lbs with 59 more to go until I reach my first goal. Feel free to add me as well!
  • Hlm103010
    Hlm103010 Posts: 39
    Options
    Add me if you'd like I have about 100 to lose!
  • Babycakez38
    Babycakez38 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Ive got about 70 to lose....add me too
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    What kind of yogurt does everyone eat? I hate artificial sweeteners as I feel horrible from them. Yogurts without them are loaded with real sugar....hmm maybe I will try low fat plain and add my own fruit....what do you do??

Although I love Chobani and their flavors, for lower sugar try Plain 0% Fage Greek or Plain Chobani. I add it to smoothies or add fresh fruit. If I need sweetner, I opt for raw honey.
  • mrsduke2924
    mrsduke2924 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    not sure i'm funny but i can definitely manage encouraging - add me!
    Lost 15 lb so far but about another 55 to go til my first goal, would love to help keep each other motivated. We can do this!
  • dwalt15110
    dwalt15110 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I have more than 100 pounds to lose. Anyone can add me, if they wish.

As for the yogurt, I mix equal amounts of vanilla with plain and it's fine for me. I like to throw in blueberries, strawberries, or really ripe banana.
  • mrsduke2924
    Options
    What kind of yogurt does everyone eat? I hate artificial sweeteners as I feel horrible from them. Yogurts without them are loaded with real sugar....hmm maybe I will try low fat plain and add my own fruit....what do you do??

I'm addicted to fate free activia - yummy for breakfast, but haven't dared look how much sugar is in there. Might pop to the fridge to check.... :frown:
  • JessicaZen
    JessicaZen Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I have 47 pounds to go but am always looking for encouraging and motivating people feel free to add me
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Hello Mrs. Duke

I also have more than 50 lbs. to lose.

Try the plain fat free Greek yogurt and add some blueberries and vanilla flavoring and truvia. It is a great sweetener and 0 calories. It is not aspartame. It is from the stevia plant and it is the only one allowed in the book I'm reading. it's by Jackie Warner and its called This is why you are Fat and How to get Skinny forever. It's a great book and even my doctor wants me to bring it in to him so he can read it. It has really helped me. Good luck!!

Deb
  • reenielovesthebeach
    Options
    I just started back eating healthy and working out a couple of days ago. I lost 36 pounds last year close to this time and I put 25 back on. I am going to do this again. I want to lose 57 pounds. I lose it quickly at first but then plateau. We will get there with a lot of determination. I want to get down to a size 10.
  • mrsduke2924
    Options
    Thanks for the tip Deb - will definitely give that a go! I've seen the advert for Truvia but never tried it. Guess I could add bits of of other fruit, too? Will have a look for the book on amazon, sounds great! :smile:
  • malibu5880
    malibu5880 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I've been around a while, but I just came back again last week. Have between 70-80 pounds to lose. Add me!
  • mrsduke2924
    Options
    Hello Mrs. Duke

I also have more than 50 lbs. to lose.

Try the plain fat free Greek yogurt and add some blueberries and vanilla flavoring and truvia. It is a great sweetener and 0 calories. It is not aspartame. It is from the stevia plant and it is the only one allowed in the book I'm reading. it's by Jackie Warner and its called This is why you are Fat and How to get Skinny forever. It's a great book and even my doctor wants me to bring it in to him so he can read it. It has really helped me. Good luck!!

Deb

Thanks for the tip Deb - will definitely give that a go! I've seen the advert for Truvia but never tried it. Guess I could add bits of of other fruit, too? Will have a look for the book on amazon, sounds great! :smile:
  • ames105
    ames105 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me....I've lost 48 lbs since the middle of last October, but I have another 65 to lose!

Its hard work but its so worth it. I bought pants in a size 16 yesterday....I haven't worn that size in more than 20 years. Yay!!

Good luck to your in your journey!
  • rienne1981
    rienne1981 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 50-60 lbs to lose. My best friend is getting married next year and it's forcing me to stop procrastinating and look hard at myself in the mirror. Bridesmaids dresses are bad enough without carrying around a bunch of dead weight and looking like The Blob. :smile:

I could definitely use a friend and some funny jokes to help motivate me! I just joined MFP today.
  • Bradfordfan9679
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I have 50 lbs. to lose. I need lots of support and motivation!
  • grdhanvanth
    Options
    i m never consistent when it comes to losing weight.. this has piled up to reach a whooping 75 pounds of extra weight..i nearly need to lose a third of my weight.. Im looking upto u guys to give me support so that this time i get rid of the fat for good..I'm equally looking forward to helping out anyone who need support..