Semen

Options
So this is why it's in the MFP database?!
83wRM00.jpg

Replies

• leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Of course, they don't specificy teaspoon or Tablespoon. Most estimates I've heard are 4 calories per teaspoon. And pure protein. That's what I use mentally in my diary.

Oops, was that TMI?
  • munchkin0518
    Options
    Of course, they don't specificy teaspoon or Tablespoon. Most estimates I've heard are 4 calories per teaspoon. And pure protein. That's what I use mentally in my diary.

Oops, was that TMI?

Your profile pic indicates more in the 3/4 - 1 cup mark. Nice job!
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    So this is why it's in the MFP database?!
    83wRM00.jpg
    Well, we DO need to know this. We need to log everything we put in our mouth for correct intake.
  • 2credneck208
    2credneck208 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Thats why my teeth are so white!! LMAO
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options

Oops, was that TMI?

Your profile pic indicates more in the 3/4 - 1 cup mark. Nice job!

Boy, I sure picked the right day to have a picture of the blue cheese dressing I made last night, didn't I? roflmfao.
  • JeremiahStone
    JeremiahStone Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I would like to say that I am now offering free teeth whitening services.

tumblr_mq74unBU1G1sw9vebo1_500.jpg
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Shoot! We're supposed to be logging it??
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options

Oops, was that TMI?

Actually mostly carbs. Truth.

Carry on.
  • Tinyfigure
    Tinyfigure Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Also, it's more like 20 cals a shot. But worth it considering how many you burn obtaining it in the first place... And now I'm gonna leave :D
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options

Oops, was that TMI?

Carry on.

My husband has been LYING to me for YEARS!!! :sad:
  • NumbrsNerd
    NumbrsNerd Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I once had a good laugh over the fact that beaver was listed in the Weight Watchers points book.....
  • CountingCaloriesSuxass
    CountingCaloriesSuxass Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Just an fyi...if you freeze semen in cubes it will be square
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Carry on.
    [/quote]

QFT
  • homerjspartan
    Options
    Also, it's more like 20 cals a shot. But worth it considering how many you burn obtaining it in the first place... And now I'm gonna leave :D

Homer's wife burned 3 calories doing 23 seconds of being disappointed while obtaining semen.
  • CountingCaloriesSuxass
    CountingCaloriesSuxass Posts: 387 Member
    Options

Homer's wife burned 3 calories doing 23 seconds of being disappointed while obtaining semen.

yea, she thought it was square
  • Tinyfigure
    Tinyfigure Posts: 575 Member
    Options

I was thinking about a bit more physical action being involved.. I don't like being disappointed! :D
  • Nightterror218
    Nightterror218 Posts: 375 Member
    Options

lmao
  • joe_madre
    joe_madre Posts: 693
    Options
    Thats why my teeth are so white!! LMAO

We-hell, hello there.
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    LMFAO I just did a search in the food data base for sperm and I could not believe there were 3 entries in it ROTFL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :noway:
  • homerjspartan
    Options

I was thinking about a bit more physical action being involved.. I don't like being disappointed! :D

Homer's wife burned 1345 calories doing 181 minutes of sweaty, physical interaction while obtaining strange unbetrothed semen.
This discussion has been closed.